Not open for further replies.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
more than 1 game for Insigne right?
Actually, their next games are these:

- Serie A: Bologna (home)
- Coppa Italia: Sassuolo (home)
- Serie A: Lazio (home)

Not sure if red cards in Serie A cover the Coppa Italia games too. Not that it changes something drastically if he doesn't play against Lazio instead of Sassuolo, but still.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
so im supposed to be happy inter won because the rest also choke?
I never said that, but we have to be realistic here. Inda are where they are because the rest of the teams suck, i mean you only have the look at the goal difference between the top 4 to suggest that inter's is closer to napoli's than lazio's. Until teams like lazio and roma find consistency it's hard to imagine inda finishing outside the top 4

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if red cards in Serie A cover the Coppa Italia games too. Not that it changes something drastically if he doesn't play against Lazio instead of Sassuolo, but still.
lets face if even if insigne was unavailable for the lazio game, lazio are classic bottle jobs, a poor mans spurs

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I never said that, but we have to be realistic here. Inda are where they are because the rest of the teams suck, i mean you only have the look at the goal difference between the top 4 to suggest that inter's is closer to napoli's than lazio's. Until teams like lazio and roma find consistency it's hard to imagine inda finishing outside the top 4
and? im still cheering for Roma, Lazio and Milan to win over them. everyone knows inter is 3rd/4th strongest team depending on how Roma pan out

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Serie A suspensions don't apply in Coppa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)