Serie A 2018/19 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Chinese Milan owners' plan was to get a revenue of 90m from China market in 2017-18. Milan actually earned only 606k euros last season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I wish we could get icardi.

Icardi costa Ronaldo would be so good. Trade dybalol and higgy for icardi.

Serious guys. Look how good he is paying for inter. Inter that ruins players. Now imagine under juve.

Hnnnnngggg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I wish we could get icardi.

Icardi costa Ronaldo would be so good. Trade dybalol and higgy for icardi.

Serious guys. Look how good he is paying for inter. Inter that ruins players. Now imagine under juve.

Hnnnnngggg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
No Berna no party.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juve fans considering boycott of next trip to milan

Oh wauw. Seems we dont run the risk of having an empty curva in the next home game cause shitty the peasant fuck and his retarded friends needed to make some money sounds

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juve fans considering boycott of next trip to milan

Oh wauw. Seems we dont run the risk of having an empty curva in the next home game cause shitty the peasant fuck and his retarded friends needed to make some money sounds
they've boycotted the milan and empoli games because of the ticket prices set by both clubs. Frankly we should charge the away fans similar prices to sit in our stadium and use that money to subsidize the cost of our fans for away matches

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
no we should not
seria a is in shambles because old farts in charge are playing a zero sum game, clubs should cooperate in delivering best product

and btw: fuck racist ticket slinging ultras

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Gravina: ‘Extra subs and flexible contracts’
By Football Italia staff

The sole candidate for the FIGC Presidency names “more flexible contracts”, extra substitutions and Scudetto play-offs among his objectives. Gabriele Gravina will be elected as the new head of the federation on October 22, provided 25 per cent or more of the stakeholders don’t abstain. He has already resigned as head of the Lega Pro to concentrate on his new role, and he outlines his vision in an interview with La Stampa.

“We can’t waste time, some of my moves will be unpopular but we can’t put them off any longer,” Gravina said. “One is linked to the flexibility of contracts. If you win or stay in the league then it’s right for the club to pay what they owe, but if you get relegated the salary should be adjusted to your new reality. “After the vote, I’ll propose to FIFA President [Gianni] Infantino the introduction of a fourth or even fifth substitution. “The Serie A clubs asked me for that, and as Lega Pro President I experimented with it successfully.

“My dream? Play-offs for the Scudetto. In Serie B and the Lega Pro they’re a real success, you see how the interest of the fans grows exponentially.” :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, it makes perfect sense that the first placed team, say Juventus, with 97 points, should play a Play-off for the Scudetto with the 4th placed team, say Inter, with 71 pts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)