Serie A 2018/19 (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Fuckin Inter already made 54 mil from playing in CL. Sometimes I wish our club wasn't based in Turin.
Thats their total tally, ticket sales AND Champions League:
According to figures from Gazzetta dello Sport, the club has earned €38.9m just be participating in the group stages.
Added to that is €2.7m for each of their wins, while qualification for the Last 16 would guarantee at least €9.5m.
In addition, the Beneamata’s five home games so far have yielded around €10m, with €3.5m of that coming from the game against Spurs in the Champions League.

I imagine our income is somewhere around that number also, since we also have 38,9 mil for being in the group stages of CL, we also have 5,4 mil for the two wins in CL and we have even bigger chance to qualify for Last 16 than merda, so thats another 9,5 mil that will add later, 10 mil from 5 home games and especially 3,5 mil from the Spurs game is probably the difference, yet we also had 5 home games, where even with a smaller crowd some may say the bigger ticket prices somehow compensate...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not sure where to post this... :lol:

The Fake Mexican Footballer Exposed After Inventing Career As Juventus Player

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Dionicio Farid Rodriguez, the 20-year-old who has been exposed for inventing the life of a Juventus player.

Rodriguez, who massed over 16.2k Instagram followers thanks to his fake identity, went as far as giving interviews to talk about his experience in Turin, inventing games and goals despite not playing a single minute for the Old Lady.

The defender successfully fooled thousands into thinking he was the next big thing.

According to an interview with Mexican newspaper The World, he claimed of scoring 10 goals in a single campaign for Juventus during his time with the U20 squad, playing as a central defender in the team.
Rodriguez posted pictures of him wearing the famous black and white of Juventus on his now deleted official Instagram page, reportedly interacting with fans about his experiences, according to MSN.
So, how did he get away with such a convincing story?

The 'player' edited a real image of Joao Serrao, who genuinely plays in the Juventus academy. Take a look at the below tweet:

DpNi1VcWkAAglx4.jpg

It turns out the Mexican defender actually played for Lobos BUAP and Pumas de la UNAM, according to Spanish publication MARCA, a far cry from the Serie A giants.

Here's a closer look at the interview. He really did put some time and effort into this one. Crazy.

DpJ0rTuWsAUtFa5.jpg

This story could be made into a film. Absolutely incredible.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/...or-inventing-life-as-juventus-player-20181011

DAAAAAMN SON :lol::lol:
And not one Mexican thought to google this? :shifty:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Mexicans don’t google shit. They ask Facebook for recommendations.
:lol:

That’s pretty clever.

There was another player who ended up getting contracts from big teams just by fabricating stories of his career. This was before the internet tho, so he got a lot farther than the Mexican

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

That’s pretty clever.

There was another player who ended up getting contracts from big teams just by fabricating stories of his career. This was before the internet tho, so he got a lot farther than the Mexican
I remember that guy. There was a documentary on TV not so long ago (didn't watch it but read some article on the news paper). Pretty unbeliavable story to be honest.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
A few months ago there was a story about an african player who was signed by a team from the baltic states simply by editing his wikipedia page.

He added an EPL team as one of his previous clubs and a number of NT appearances.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
A few months ago there was a story about an african player who was signed by a team from the baltic states simply by editing his wikipedia page.

He added an EPL team as one of his previous clubs and a number of NT appearances.
Well they used to be a part of Soviet Union so...

Was he any good?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Am I correct in saying that this is the most organized FC Inter has ever been in its entire history? I mean, they always had a huge fan-base, and a lot of money, but now it seems they have proper management too, which is something totally new.
Gotta admit, I'm getting a bit worried about them, not for this season, but for the foreseeable future. Hope they fuck up as always, obviously.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Am I correct in saying that this is the most organized FC Inter has ever been in its entire history? I mean, they always had a huge fan-base, and a lot of money, but now it seems they have proper management too, which is something totally new.
Gotta admit, I'm getting a bit worried about them, not for this season, but for the foreseeable future. Hope they fuck up as always, obviously.
Lad, you must understand that Inter can sign Messi, CR7 and Mbappe, or swap our team with theirs or have the entire Serie A replaced with reserve teams and still not win anything. Losing is in their DNA, just as much as winning is in ours. Everything they touch or look at turns to literal shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)