Serie A 2018/19 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As long as they can find a way to sink Juve, everything is fine.

Provincial mentality, everywhere.
I don't know. Maybe the Murican's taking over Milan would be a good thing as far as getting the league back on its feet.

Like you said, Roma are making all the right moves and are trying to be sustainable.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't know. Maybe the Murican's taking over Milan would be a good thing as far as getting the league back on its feet.

Like you said, Roma are making all the right moves and are trying to be sustainable.
More American owners the better. They understand capitalism and globalism.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Imagine being a Milanista now.

Juve on the verge of signing Cristiano Ronaldo and becoming even more a superpower.

inter have somewhat stable management and are making good signings, plus they're back in CL.

Roma growing gradually year by year and becoming self-sustainable.

And then there's their mess. Their owners who bought them last year are frauds. They don't know who their new owners will be. Banned from Europe. And they can't even begin their summer preparations properly because they don't know who'll stay or who'll go.
Isn't it lovely?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I hope mr li somehow barely maintains control. Would be a shame if someone capable came in and steadied the ship.
Word!

As much enjoyable this dominance has been the misery of Calciopoli beneficiaries makes it even sweeter.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wouldnt them to dissolve or be relegated tho they need to still be aroubd so we can beat up on them. I want Milan to become a lower mid table Serie a club that way we can still play them every year. Imagine that season after season of them replacing borinis with lasagnas hoping one day to be back in the europa league.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Imagine being a Milanista now.

Juve on the verge of signing Cristiano Ronaldo and becoming even more a superpower.

inter have somewhat stable management and are making good signings, plus they're back in CL.

Roma growing gradually year by year and becoming self-sustainable.

And then there's their mess. Their owners who bought them last year are frauds. They don't know who their new owners will be. Banned from Europe. And they can't even begin their summer preparations properly because they don't know who'll stay or who'll go.
Juve signing Ronaldo and milan can't even get someone to spell their players names right on the back of their shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)