Serie A 2018/19 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Also managed to blew off 9 point lead, 4 rounds before the end of season! If you ask me they just don't know what are they doing atm
I don't see how Napoli could challenge unless they keep this group of players together which doesn't seem like happening
Agree with these, if anything by getting rid of Sarri and these players leaving, Napoli will be in a worse position.Ancelotti is not the right coach for Napoli.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Balotelli and Donnarumma for Napoli?
By Football Italia staff

Agent Mino Raiola refused to comment when asked if Mario Balotelli and Gianluigi Donnarumma could go to Napoli.

The Nice striker is a free agent next month, as his contract with the Ligue 1 side expires, while the Milan goalkeeper has an increasingly tense situation with the fans at San Siro.

The failure to even reach a settlement agreement with UEFA over Financial Fair Play parameters could also force the Rossoneri into a sale.

With Carlo Ancelotti now at the helm, Napoli have changed their transfer strategy and have been linked with both Balotelli and Donnarumma.

Both are represented by Raiola, but when Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli approached the usually talkative agent for comment, he was unusually reticent.

“I won’t talk about this,” he said.

The two players have good reason to favour Napoli, as Balotelli's daughter Pia lives there with his ex girlfriend, while Donnarumma is from the Naples area.

Curiously, Milan have already signed Pepe Reina as a free agent and Napoli are looking for a replacement.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Oh. Meant there :D
Ancelotti is a world class coach but he is, when he’s got a world class team. I think Conte would be a much better match with Napoli.

Edit: I really like Ancelotti too.
I also think conte would suit them a lot better. In fact I'd shit my pants in that case. But getting Conte for them was/is impossible. I thought the same about Ancelotti, but I was wrong. IMO they got the best possible coach out there. Was there a chance to see Ancelotti in such a team? I don't think so. I wonder if he'll do well, cause he's more laid back while Napoli plays quite aggressive.

They downgraded from Sarri to Ancelotti; with the players rumoured out they'll struggle in the top 4.
No way that's a downgrade imo.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Absolutely yuge.

Roma and Monchi sort of move. Their progress depends on whether they can retain their better players over the coming years, because it's relatively easy being "a Porto" and being a development home, but building a platform and winning things is a constant huge step for Roma.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's won one league title with that mighty Milan side though, out of what? six or seven seasons?

I don't see him doing better than Sarri in the Serie A.
he was up against the mighty Juventus side of 2001-2006, 1 title out of 5 tries isnt that bad for him ;)

post calciopoli, they started their 1st season with a minus in points, the 07-08 season was the one major underachievement for him at Milan (finished 5th).

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Naples prosecutor investigates Juventus

The Neapolitan prosecutor has opened an investigation into Juventus, after a lawyer filed a complaint for false advertising due to claiming 36 Scudetti.

https://www.football-italia.net/121826/naples-prosecutor-investigates-juventus

They just won't accept when the better team wins in Italy, always some excuse or bitterness
Yet crapoli have a billboard with 3 scudetto on it and claiming this season as the scudetto of honesty, seriously vesuvius just do your thing already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)