Serie A 2018/19 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Some stupid organization claimed based on statistics Napoli is 1st Atalanta 2nd and Juve 3rd - Good to hear there is some stupid organization which can provide Napoli with some imaginary scudetto (considering they will not win the real one anytime soon...)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
In that case Milan end up 5th, Inter 3rd, Atalanta 4th.

But that's much less possible than the scenario where Atalanta, Roma and Milan finish on same points. If we beat Atalanta, while Roma and Milan win their remaining matches and Atalanta win their last match, then all three will end up on 68 pts. In that case, Milan will win the mini table and go to CL as 4th placed.
Actually, that's what Milan are hoping for and that's why they already started talking about it: https://www.football-italia.net/137988/donnarumma-hopes-juve-favour
Fucking losers, hope we fuck up their hopes and they hate us even more :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I am not telling you anything.

- - - Updated - - -

We can beat Atalanta, are you saying it's impossible?
I don't think it's impossible. But I also think it's possible that the players can't wait to go on vacay now and will show up to make numbers and go back home without giving a fuck about what happens on the pitch.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Palermo was in 3rd spot in Serie B, and ready to take on the playoffs. They just secured new owners. Now they are relegated to Serie C for financial irregularities in the time of the previous owners.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Palermo was in 3rd spot in Serie B, and ready to take on the playoffs. They just secured new owners. Now they are relegated to Serie C for financial irregularities in the time of the previous owners.
Doesn't make sense to apply that while they have new owners, they should be given a bit more time to sort it out

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Really want Inter to lose today and fall into the EL for next year. The club needs to slide down to Serie B and gone from memory forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)