Serie A 2018/19 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
yea we don't need a poacher
He looks like a great poacher. Can score goals in a lot of different ways. But I haven't seen him involved in anything outside of getting on the end of final balls and scoring. We don't need a player that just poaches goals and has no ability to play off of and with other goalscorers. Right now, he looks like Icardi with a bit more pace.

We have Ronaldo, the goat goalscorer. And we have another lethal goalscorer in Dybala, who has scored 68 goals in his first 3 seasons here. Plus Mandzu. All 3 have the ability to score and assist.

Good for Milan, finally getting a capable striker, after 7 years.

I want our midfield fixed, not some 23 year old striker having his first good season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He looks like a great poacher. Can score goals in a lot of different ways. But I haven't seen him involved in anything outside of getting on the end of final balls and scoring. We don't need a player that just poaches goals and has no ability to play off of and with other goalscorers. Right now, he looks like Icardi with a bit more pace.

We have Ronaldo, the goat goalscorer. And we have another lethal goalscorer in Dybala, who has scored 68 goals in his first 3 seasons here. Plus Mandzu. All 3 have the ability to score and assist.

Good for Milan, finally getting a capable striker, after 7 years.

I want our midfield fixed, not some 23 year old striker having his first good season.
absolutely. Unfortunately signing another big name striker because they are available seems like the sort of thing we have a tendency to do. Jump on opportunities to get skilled players and expect the coach to put it all together rather than signing players based off of positional needs.

I think it did work for a while but now our needs are not as vague. There is a strong starting eleven and depth, money can be spent in specific areas on 2 or 3 players.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
If any italian team wins it before us it would be a shitstorm. Hell even if some new contenders team such as Liverpool and MU wins it, it will be too
There's not much chance of that, is there?

Plus wouldn't call Liverpool and Man Utd 'newcomers', they've not got a bad record in this tournament, unless that was tongue in cheek? :)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
There's not much chance of that, is there?

Plus wouldn't call Liverpool and Man Utd 'newcomers', they've not got a bad record in this tournament, unless that was tongue in cheek? :)
If we don't win in the immediate future we never know even if it's unlikely.

I meant newcomer as in both teams have started getting relevant again (after years of underperforming) later than we did.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If we don't win in the immediate future we never know even if it's unlikely.

I meant newcomer as in both teams have started getting relevant again (after years of underperforming) later than we did.
But this is always the case. Our window CL contending window began with our surprise 14-15 run, and it’s definitely open for the next couple years. Beyond that who knows. CL is such a random competition and a lot of luck involved. If it was just based on best team, we’d have 3 more titles right now.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Both would suck here, and wouldn't play.

Piatek has 0 assists. I'm sure that would work great playing with Ronaldo. :seven:
Didn't believe the Icardi rumors because we don't need a top striker (Piatek at least would've been a great investment, will min double in value in no time), but what's with Chiellini following Icardi?

Is Chiello a master troll or is Paratici?

- - - Updated - - -

If any italian team wins it before us it would be a shitstorm. Hell even if some new contenders team such as Liverpool and MU wins it, it will be too
You should also crawl up and suck on your thumb in the event there is a nuclear war.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Didn't believe the Icardi rumors because we don't need a top striker (Piatek at least would've been a great investment, will min double in value in no time), but what's with Chiellini following Icardi?

Is Chiello a master troll or is Paratici?

- - - Updated - - -

You should also crawl up and suck on your thumb in the event there is a nuclear war.
Icardi would be a supremely retarded purchase. The guy is a cancer. I just don’t get why we’d be going for a striker while having Ronaldo, Dybala, Mandzu in the side.

And losing Dybala for either one of Piatek or Icardi, or any other one-dimensional poacher would be so stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

That might be hilarious but wouldn't be to our advantage.
:tup:

Best for Serie A would be 1 Milan side getting their shit together, and 1 Roman club.

No one would want Inter to be relevant again obviously... so Juventus, AC Milan, Roma being CL knockout level teams year-in, year-out would do wonders for the league. (Obviously with us continuing to be best)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)