Serie A 2018/19 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
So Eleven sports lost the TV right and Premier Sports will take over for 2 years from Febuary

What an absolute fuck up. Gutted BT didn't take it back. Serie Fans in the UK and Ireland have not had it easy. Not since football Italia in the 90s have we had any decent coverage. BT Sport's was as good as it got.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Chiesa di Totti

Let’s go for that 7-1 we all love so much
There it is, our favorite score line
WE LOOK LIKE SHIT AND TODAY ON FULL DISPLAY ONHOW WEEK THIS TEAM IS 7 1 AND WHO WON US BYTHAT MANY , WITCH MEASLY TEAM, BUT HEYMONCHI AND EDF KNOW WHAT THEY DOING
Holy Fkn hell, I just got out of a morning meeting and this is what I see. 7-1, WTF? This is basically the same team that went to the quarters in CL and this is the shit we get out of them.!?

Sack EDF now!!!! Inexcusable.
Well the first step is saying what you just did: we are not a top team.

Once you admit that, it makes our team less stressful. When we go thru these down periods, don’t look at Juve and Barca and wonder why they don’t have the down periods. We’re not them, we’re not a top team. We will never truly be a top team. Even when we have won Scudetti, they were isolated (3 spread out since 1927). We will probably win another at some point, but it’ll probably be an isolated occasion in like 20 years. Once you realize this club’s main ambition isn’t to win trophies (realistically) on a semi-annual basis, it makes accepting our failures a lot easier.
There it is lads the 7-1 wonder we all love and cherish. This is what proper ass kicking is like

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Roma gonna Roma.

Kinda stopped laughing at them after getting bossed 0:3 by Atalanta though.
We still on course the Scudetto and still have our dignity for not allowing 7 goals to a midtable team

Their posts remain funny to me although i'd have appreciated them more if we won

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i stopped laughing at Roma after the legendary Osvaldo goal in 2014, and the Bonucci 3-2 winner few months after. after those moments, i just feel sad for them when they suffer humiliation

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So Eleven sports lost the TV right and Premier Sports will take over for 2 years from Febuary

What an absolute fuck up. Gutted BT didn't take it back. Serie Fans in the UK and Ireland have not had it easy. Not since football Italia in the 90s have we had any decent coverage. BT Sport's was as good as it got.
Yeah what a mess. Isn't it a pound cheaper per month though (and a month free?). I'll subscribe to Premier before the weekend and ditch Eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)