Serie A 2018/19 (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:agree:

been to North Italy: everbody lives their life calmly
been to South Italy: OYYYY CHE MADONNN NORD PEZZO DI MERDA MAMMA MIA LA CIVILE TORINO EYY CAZZO

southerners are cringey and embarrassing vermin that won't go without cursing or blaming the north for 5 minutes lmao
Yeah they hate the North, but because there hasn’t been anywhere near the same level of immigration to the south from Africa/Middle east etc (because the south is largely more of a shithole in terms of quality of life) I don’t think there’s as much racism and hatred of foreigners compared to the richer North which is full of dem immigrants.

But in saying that...I just done my own research and saw that there was a town in Calabria that removed all the black farm workers from their town. Lol. So yeah, maybe they’re just as bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Most racist chanting comes from teams from the North (or centre)tho: Inter, Roma, Lazio, Juventus, Hellas Verona etc. Napoli have had their moments in the past too, but I don’t think their ultras have been infiltrated by Nazis like those other clubs.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It's written in the usual for sensationalist liberal style of the Guardian where he has chosen certain rare incidents and suggested that they are the norm. For example he suggests Di Canio's hand salute from 13 years ago is commonplace and recent.

The title suggests that a trend is growing but he is using past issues and seems to use Lazio Ultras as the common attitude of all fanbases.

It says racists incidents have risen in Italy and suggests it is due to growth in fascism but doesn't delve other reasons why e.g. tensions with increased number of migrants.

In my experience in visiting Italy for many years, I don't believe that fascism or racism are growing. I would comfortably say in my experience it has been the opposite. Italy certainly has an issue with racism, but I really don't see it in any way as bad or growing as the guy is suggesting. He also ignores any positive stories e.g. villages welcoming migrants or football teams set up to help migrants.

I'm not surprised the Guardian are jumping on this one, just like the did on the Ronaldo story.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
This article is a pile of trash. The author doesn't even know what fascism is as what he describes is called chauvinisme. However, as @Boksic noticed, nothing surprising from The Guardian, a typical neo-liberal paper for stupid and thoughtless people.
yea you can tell the author is a pseud and just wanted to grab attention

'Look how educated I am for knowing that there has been a fascist system in Italy at some point so I will just claim that it's thriving AGAIN so Sharon from controlling gives me a bottle of her period blood yum yum'

- - - Updated - - -

sign

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
nipples players wearing Koulibaly jersey in warm-up.
Kids with black faces at the San Paolo. lol
Ffs

- - - Updated - - -

yea you can tell the author is a pseud and just wanted to grab attention

'Look how educated I am for knowing that there has been a fascist system in Italy at some point so I will just claim that it's thriving AGAIN so Sharon from controlling gives me a bottle of her period blood yum yum'

- - - Updated - - -

sign
:tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)