Serie A 2018/19 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Northern Italy has to be up there with one of the most racist places in Western Europe. It’s going to take decades to even begin to try to tackle this deeply-ingrained racism and bigotry held by these people. They hate their own countrymen FFS, let alone black people and Muzzies.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Northern Italy has to be up there with one of the most racist places in Western Europe. It’s going to take decades to even begin to try to tackle this deeply-ingrained racism and bigotry held by these people. They hate their own countrymen FFS, let alone black people and Muzzies.
Isn't it the other way around, from what I understand. It's the south, places such as Napoli, Rome, Palermo, Catania?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Isn't it the other way around, from what I understand. It's the south, places such as Napoli, Rome, Palermo, Catania?
:agree:

been to North Italy: everbody lives their life calmly
been to South Italy: OYYYY CHE MADONNN NORD PEZZO DI MERDA MAMMA MIA LA CIVILE TORINO EYY CAZZO

southerners are cringey and embarrassing vermin that won't go without cursing or blaming the north for 5 minutes lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)