Serie A 2018/19 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Inter is gonna Inter. I dont know why you would go for a player who serveral times, openly said in interviews this past year, that he is tired of football.
When they bought Nainggolan:

"The man to win us the scudetto"​
:lol:
and people say inter got a good deal out of it when they first signed him? If anything roma were right to get rid. I'm now glad he's one bullet we dodged

- - - Updated - - -

Just you wait Asamoah will score an own goal too :D
what a clown. Perfect player for inter
giphy.gif

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
and people say inter got a good deal out of it when they first signed him? If anything roma were right to get rid. I'm now glad he's one bullet we dodged

- - - Updated - - -

Just you wait Asamoah will score an own goal too :D
In the summer people here were saying Inter was getting Naingollan for like 25 mil...

I had no idea they paid Roma 38mil + Zaniolo :rofl:

Edit. Nevermind that. Article was misleading. It was 24 mil + Zaniolo + Santon. All the same. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

so you watched Roma a lot? i dont buy it. he got moved to AM so his scoring increased, but he was not the btb beast of before anymore
You're right here. You and I talked about this before. He added an offensive dimension to his game that wasn't there before, and it was a pretty damn impressive one, but he sacrificed a lot of the defensive aspect of his game to do so, and never quite had the tireless pitbull energy he had in his first couple years at Roma.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's not over yet, if juBe loses points today Inter will pull an easy win vs Napoli to gift jube a comfy points gap. This should be enough to develop a brain cancer for me, knowing for certainty that we'll draw/ lose the next fixture so Napoli re-stretchs the gap again and beating them renders useless for us and only favors juBe.

I've supported this miserable fucken team long enough it's amazing how I fucken survived that long
Since 2012, I love Monday mornings at work :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In the summer people here were saying Inter was getting Naingollan for like 25 mil...

Edit. Nevermind that. Article was misleading. It was 24 mil + Zaniolo + Santon. All the same. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You're right here. You and I talked about this before. He added an offensive dimension to his game that wasn't there before, and it was a pretty damn impressive one, but he sacrificed a lot of the defensive aspect of his game to do so, and never quite had the tireless pitbull energy he had in his first couple years at Roma.
Exactly. Or to put it in a different way, he was no longer integral for their midfield to function. He was obviously still doing well, but it was Strootman who controlled and carried their midfield. I was against getting him when we were linked 2 summers ago, but after watching him in CL last season, i regret us not getting him

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, you know Beppe doesn't tolerate this shit.
#thebest it is then

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Thing with players like nainggolan and similarly to Vidal as well, because of their combative roles in midfield they are prone to more injuries in their later years

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Santon has carved out quite a career. True journeyman. Happy for the dude

I remember the days when morons here had Santon , Cassano and Criscito slotted as future Azzurri legends.

Italians are just the worst :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Santon has carved out quite a career. True journeyman. Happy for the dude

I remember the days when morons here had Santon , Cassano and Criscito slotted as future Azzurri legends.

Italians are just the worst
I also remember when you rated amauri

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
What a terrible deal by inter 38 million euros plus zaniolo and Santon going to Roma
I think his heart is still in Rome. AS Roma and EDF practically said fuck off to him and put him on the market but I dont think he wanted to leave at all.

Pretty much the same as with Higuain, I dont think the player wanted the move but they were send away by their clubs.

With both you seem them underachieving a lot, probably because they didnt fancy the move at all.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I think his heart is still in Rome. AS Roma and EDF practically said fuck off to him and put him on the market but I dont think he wanted to leave at all.

Pretty much the same as with Higuain, I dont think the player wanted the move but they were send away by their clubs.

With both you seem them underachieving a lot, probably because they didnt fancy the move at all.
Maybe they were fed up of nainggolan behaviour and it was too good deal to reject for a player who might quickly go downhill considering his lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)