Serie A 2018/19 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:lol3:
Fuck Napoli game man, I actually want us to lose so that rube won't have easy life. Us drawing against Chievo and winning Napoli looks like a best scenario any rubentino would imagine. We say we hate rube but we actually serve them in reality, guess why? Because I suspect that bald mothafucka of being their servant.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The guy literally had his best season and scored 14 goals and gave seven assists in 2016-17.

He declined post-Spalletti and Roma did well selling him but lol at Nainggolan not being good in the penultimate season.
so you watched Roma a lot? i dont buy it. he got moved to AM so his scoring increased, but he was not the btb beast of before anymore

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I love that place
f you look at transfermarkt's 'fairplay table' or just count the yellows and reds given over the course of the season, ironically, it's not juve, but Napoli and Roma in recent years who have received the best fairplay score (i.e. least points accumulated from bookings)

You have to go back to 13/14 to get juve in first.

And if you look deeper, you'll notice a trend and why this is happening. Check at which games and at what times Juventus is getting their cards.

And usually the teams that chase Juventus (When it's not Inter) will get lots of calls just to create a diversion. Just like Roma in their game before Juventus where Florenzi made a penalty that was not given against Roma in the dying minutes.

The numbers on their own are meaningless.
Roma and Napoli getting ref favours is a diversion bro :lol3:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
So, this week, their captain's wife baited them using us to get a better contract again, their president made weird "we're title contenders, we're the best, we'll conquer the world!" speech before dropping points against the worst team in the league, made random Mou and Utd comments as if it's their business, now this 9ggolan fiasco. Did I miss anything?

Just another week at Intermerda.

- - - Updated - - -

pavle moment of the day. and you mentioned someone as well, good job
I was expecting you to tell me Nainggolan scored only three goals that season.

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/se...er-11th-2018-20-30.43782/page-16#post-5863083

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)