Serie A 2018/19 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Milan conceded. And yet Gatuso refuses to play Caldara. And I dont get why he insist to play with back 4. It’s not like he has great strikers and cant bench one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caldara will come back to replace outgoing Chiellini.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Don't know what is wrong with it? Looks like a proffesional vid and a type of vid what Asians like (NOT Japanese they like flying dildo's in a room with my little pony's and insects).

I don't know if you guys see it, but Inter is the most growing concurrent in the Serie A.
More than the video, what he said was funny. The usual "we won the treble," "we are Inter," "Inter will be best in the world again," "we are honest," etc cringe and hypocrisy you hear from rest of Inter's mgmt in Italy.

Suning will bring in more dough, they know how to conduct business, but looks like Inter's club culture will remain. A century old culture would've been difficult to fully change even if the president were a good, strong leader and not someone trying to fit in and lacking in experience. Guy didn't sound like he has much depth.

They should bend over backwards and do whatever they can to appoint Marotta. He'll bring at least a small amount of change in terms of professionalism and decision-making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)