Serie A 2018/19 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Report: Milan consider Wenger

It is reported former Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger could follow Ivan Gazidis to Milan and replace Gennaro Gattuso.
According to La Repubblica, it is becoming ‘increasingly complicated’ for Gattuso to stay on as Milan Coach after consecutive defeats to Inter and Real Betis.
The newspaper explains Milan sporting director and President Paolo Scaroni held talks after Thursday’s 2-1 defeat to Betis, where they made some ‘warm reflections’.
Although the pair agreed to ‘freeze’ any decision over the former Rossoneri midfielder, Wenger would have joined Antonio Conte and Roberto Donadoni on their shortlist of possible alternatives.
The Frenchman ended a 22-year tenure at Arsenal over the summer but worked with new Milan CEO Ivan Gazidis in North London, while Elliott Management’s Gordon Singer happens to be a Gunners fan.
https://www.football-italia.net/129857/report-milan-consider-wenger

:howler: :howler: :howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Don't know what is wrong with it? Looks like a proffesional vid and a type of vid what Asians like (NOT Japanese they like flying dildo's in a room with my little pony's and insects).

I don't know if you guys see it, but Inter is the most growing concurrent in the Serie A.
I agree with this. There's nothing funny about that video. It's very well produced, and quite inspiring to hear those words from a 26-year old Club President. It'll endear him to the fans from day one.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I agree with this. There's nothing funny about that video. It's very well produced, and quite inspiring to hear those words from a 26-year old Club President. It'll endear him to the fans from day one.
It's your typical generic social media vid/ad. Don't see what's inspiring about it.

That said, we aren't any better.

Last edited:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
It's your typical generic social media vid/ad. Don't see what's inspiring about it.

Well, look. I'm not entirely sold on it. But I'm not an Inter fan. I'm surprised that it's been greeted by mocking, rather than indifference by non-fans. And I think it is quite inspiring to hear a club chairman at least making an effort to connect with the fans. Many don't even bother.

They hired a 26yo as their president? :lol:
So? Steve Jobs was 21 when he founded Apple.

It's not as if the 'old guard' had been doing Italian Football proud. The majority of Serie A still operates as if it were the 20th Century (stadia included).

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Well, look. I'm not entirely sold on it. But I'm not an Inter fan. I'm surprised that it's been greeted by mocking, rather than indifference by non-fans. And I think it is quite inspiring to hear a club chairman at least making an effort to connect with the fans. Many don't even bother.

It's not as if the 'old guard' had been doing Italian Football proud. The majority of Serie A still operates as if it were the 20th Century (stadia included).
Though young age does not necessarily mean he's not a good president, but his main qualification for the job being the son of the Suning owner is not reassuring. We all remember Barbara Berlusconi experiment in Milan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Though young age does not necessarily mean he's not a good president, but his main qualification for the job being the son of the Suning owner is not reassuring. We all remember Barbara Berlusconi experiment in Milan.

And Barbara actually have a father who actually know italian football at his time. Same can't be said for Zhang Conglomerate.

Hope Marotta wont come to inter. He can't do that.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

He's been part of the board for a couple of years and was already responsible for day to day operations of the club. He's probably been groomed for it.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Aren't we? Just recall the video they posted after signing freaking 9gollan and compare it to the video we posted after signing the biggest star of football.

He simply doesn't have the experience. Apple has been nothing like it is today when Jobs was 21yo. Whereas Inter is a multi-million company already operating in a specific market.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He's been part of the board for a couple of years and was already responsible for day to day operations of the club. He's probably been groomed for it.
It's hard to be groomed to be a leader in 2 years though. I should say the role of the president in Inter seems to be largely ceremonial. Even Eric "I love Dutch trio" Thohir seemingly did fine.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Milan conceded. And yet Gatuso refuses to play Caldara. And I dont get why he insist to play with back 4. It’s not like he has great strikers and cant bench one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)