Serie A 2018/19 (45 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I have no problem with Nzonzi, dude is quality but as a DM which is occupied by DDR. Look at their B2B options and you know that a DM shouldn't have been their priority in the first place.
DDR is 35, so a DM is a good idea. Nzonzi was a great signing.

Where they messed up imo, is it aiming higher than Cristante for a B2B. He could surprise, but I don't rate him all that highly.

He's a Strootman replacement though, as Radja hasn't been a real B2B in 2 years. Was playing almost as a CAM the last couple years, which is why his goal-assist numbers skyrocketed, and his all his defensive numbers dropped. Always looked gassed when he tracked back last year.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 8, 2018
Does anyone listen to the Golazzo podcast with James Richardson?

https://audioboom.com/channel/golazzo--the-totally-italian-football-show

Very great pundits and some interesting stories.

Gabriele Marcotti seems convinced we'll buy a no 9 in January as a backup for Mandzukic and to bring the best out of Ronaldo.
Awesome podcast, love hearing about the history of serie A.

It makes sense though since word is we're not loaning out Kean until the winter window and if he goes we'll have just Mandzu and CR7.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I have no problem with Nzonzi, dude is quality but as a DM which is occupied by DDR. Look at their B2B options and you know that a DM shouldn't have been their priority in the first place.
N'Zonzi has the qualities to play B2B. Whether he has enough experience in that role is the question. But I think this double pivot below with N'Zonzi slightly ahead of DDR and Pastore at AM is likely Roma's best option. Exactly how good this system would be would depend on the defensive abilities/willingness of Under and Kluivert.

Olsen
Florenzi Manolas Fazio Kolarov
N'Zonzi DDR
Under Pastore Kluivert
Dzeko​

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Does anyone listen to the Golazzo podcast with James Richardson?

https://audioboom.com/channel/golazzo--the-totally-italian-football-show

Very great pundits and some interesting stories.

Gabriele Marcotti seems convinced we'll buy a no 9 in January as a backup for Mandzukic and to bring the best out of Ronaldo.
James Horncastle is the best. Amazing pundit and his articles are always really well written and balanced. He is a Romanista but he clearly has a soft spot for Juve.

That music always brings back great memories :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)