Serie A 2017/18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
highlights of the thread last night:
This game is done. Inter won't make the comeback and win.
Lazio got 2-3 more goals in them. Calm your tits.
Not a chance in hell Inter will win this.
Easy. Lazio already won this shit.
Called it @Hængebøffer @Post Ironic
:maddy:
Nah, Lazio's just the better team. Easy game, easy CL qual.
Inter will get fucked now. Icardi will be sold and no CL football means no major investments.
Perfect.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Not so when reality hits and they crash out from the group stages.
We used to have at most 2 teams in groups(3 this year surprisingly)

We'll have 4 CL teams in groups next season. That for sure is going decrease our CL revenue considerably

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We used to have at most 2 teams in groups(3 this year surprisingly)

We'll have 4 CL teams in groups next season. That for sure is going decrease our CL revenue considerably
It’s ok, it’s time for the club to start finding new revenue streams and not always rely on TV money. At least we have an extremely smart and modern management who’ll no doubt keep us financially capable.

Remember, it was Agnelli (as well as Rummenigge) who was really pushing for Serie A to have 4 automatic entrants for the CL, I doubt he’d be pushing for it so much if it didn’t also benefit us in some way.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
They will be in a group of death. Would be nice to watch them getting skinned by some really strong opponents. They havent played at a high level for a while now.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Regardless of Inter getting or not getting embarrassed in CL (with Spalletti I don't think they'll be, he's the type that will get a decent result, nothing more, nothing less), no doubt that returning to CL is a big success for them both financially and prestige wise. Would've preferred Lazio there, too bad they choked incredibly drawing Atalanta at home, drawing Crotone away and losing to Inter in the last 3 rounds. Inzaghi is really starting to look like Montella v2.0, doing very similar compared to Montella's time in Fiorentina

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,138
    the first inter goal shouldn't have stood, the pens. But in all honesty this is all on inzaghi and his stupidity
    Apart from starting De Vrij Inzaghi did everything pretty well IMO, the subs were logical too but he can't control the stupidity of his players though.

Taking out Immobile was logical, he wasn't fit and back from an injury, and he did the subs when they were 2-1 up and not 2-2.

I also thought the ref was almost perfect and Lalic was too stupid and he should have avoided the 2nd yellow with his experience.

Best league in the world :heart:
    What I said to myself last night, even though the result was disappointing.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Apart from starting De Vrij Inzaghi did everything pretty well IMO, the subs were logical too but he can't control the stupidity of his players though.

Taking out Immobile was logical, he wasn't fit and back from an injury, and he did the subs when they were 2-1 up and not 2-2.

I also thought the ref was almost perfect and Lalic was too stupid and he should have avoided the 2nd yellow with his experience.

What I said to myself last night, even though the result was disappointing.
    Shouldnt have left it to the last game, Inter gave them plenty of opportunities to be in the CL regardless of the last tie

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,140
    Shouldnt have left it to the last game, Inter gave them plenty of opportunities to be in the CL regardless of the last tie
    Very true, Lazio have no one to blame but themselves, they had three opportunities to secure CL and even the 4th time which was against Inter a draw was enough AND they played home.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)