Serie A 2017/18 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Apart from starting De Vrij Inzaghi did everything pretty well IMO, the subs were logical too but he can't control the stupidity of his players though.

Taking out Immobile was logical, he wasn't fit and back from an injury, and he did the subs when they were 2-1 up and not 2-2.

I also thought the ref was almost perfect and Lalic was too stupid and he should have avoided the 2nd yellow with his experience.
I would disagree that Inzaghi's choices were correct. A team that conceded 49 goals in 38 matches and has the best attack in the league cannot park the bus, simple as that. I know that many coaches would do that, but come on, your defense is terrible, just keep the pressure high

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,142
    I would disagree that Inzaghi's choices were correct. A team that conceded 49 goals in 38 matches and has the best attack in the league cannot park the bus, simple as that. I know that many coaches would do that, but come on, your defense is terrible, just keep the pressure high
    My friend, they didn't park the bus right after Immobile's subs De vrij commited a stupid foul on Icardi who most likely had no idea how to execute the ball nor pass it had De Vrij not tackled him.

Basically Lazio ruined their season in two minutes, stupid penalty and even more stupid red card.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Lazio fell apart against some scrub team in the EL too and conceded 3 or 4 goals in a few minutes. Just a bunch of chokers. Cannot cope with pressure.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    My friend, they didn't park the bus right after Immobile's subs De vrij commited a stupid foul on Icardi who most likely had no idea how to execute the ball nor pass it had De Vrij not tackled him.

Basically Lazio ruined their season in two minutes, stupid penalty and even more stupid red card.
    There should be a rule about agreeing contracts before the season ends. This is ridiculous.

Oct 26, 2009
    Regardless of Inter getting or not getting embarrassed in CL (with Spalletti I don't think they'll be, he's the type that will get a decent result, nothing more, nothing less), no doubt that returning to CL is a big success for them both financially and prestige wise. Would've preferred Lazio there, too bad they choked incredibly drawing Atalanta at home, drawing Crotone away and losing to Inter in the last 3 rounds. Inzaghi is really starting to look like Montella v2.0, doing very similar compared to Montella's time in Fiorentina
    Spalletti is the architect behind the first modern day European football trashing (the 7-1 old trafford humiliation of Roma), but yeah, he's a coach that does what is expected of him for the most part.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)