Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It was our fault they lost 3-0 to fiorentina and drew their last game

If they had won both theirs all the pressure would still be on us to get a win in Rome

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
In Spain, those who play for B teams in 3rd div. are also eligible to play in La Liga, so I reckon that will be the case here.

I think it's the same in Germany.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
nah, those are Serie A guys and should play there. but if you take a look at our loan section in https://www.transfermarkt.com/juventus-turin/alletransfers/verein/506, surely we have enough to form a highly competitive Serie C and later Serie B team together with our Primavera.

only downside is that Primavera guys we could call up any time we needed them, in this scenario I highly doubt you can register a player in Serie C and Serie A at the same time :D
i thought you could based on Barcelona playing random youngsters when they have injuries in past years?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
adl just can't stop with his "the scudetto was ours, but juve stole it" nonsense:
https://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-not...o-scudetto-sarri-mi-auguro-che-rimanga-421136

does anyone know how those 8 points that this imbecile keeps talking about has been calculated
it's been calculated in his own delusional mind.

calciomercato.com made a standing with all that shit and we got screwed by 3pts and nipples got awarded 4pts I think so he and all anti-Juventini can suck a dick. If they like doing that then they can lick a dirty cunt.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
it's been calculated in his own delusional mind.

calciomercato.com made a standing with all that shit and we got screwed by 3pts and nipples got awarded 4pts I think so he and all anti-Juventini can suck a dick. If they like doing that then they can lick a dirty cunt.
You scare me. :panic:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
adl just can't stop with his "the scudetto was ours, but juve stole it" nonsense:
https://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-not...o-scudetto-sarri-mi-auguro-che-rimanga-421136

does anyone know how those 8 points that this imbecile keeps talking about has been calculated
They got favors in like every third game.

- - - Updated - - -

nah, those are Serie A guys and should play there. but if you take a look at our loan section in https://www.transfermarkt.com/juventus-turin/alletransfers/verein/506, surely we have enough to form a highly competitive Serie C and later Serie B team together with our Primavera.

only downside is that Primavera guys we could call up any time we needed them, in this scenario I highly doubt you can register a player in Serie C and Serie A at the same time :D
Will there be Serie C streams available? :D

This great, exciting news. Italy finally catches up on something.

- - - Updated - - -

Mandragora and Kean to play Serie C :tuttosport:
After his good performances this season, Mandragora should be loaned out to a midtable A team next season. Milan can use a mid like him.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It was our fault they lost 3-0 to fiorentina and drew their last game

If they had won both theirs all the pressure would still be on us to get a win in Rome
We pay the refs well brao.

- - - Updated - - -

All those times we got to play first were an advantage.

Even the times we played after Napoli, those were an advantage too
It's true, because when we play first, we put the pressure on them. When we play second, we know what needs to be done to keep the pressure on them.

Italy needs a national psychologist show that the entire nation is forced to view at 7pm every weeknight. Those who skip the show to be fined 1 month community service. Repeat offenders to be jailed.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We pay the refs well brao.

- - - Updated - - -

It's true, because when we play first, we put the pressure on them. When we play second, we know what needs to be done to keep the pressure on them.

Italy needs a national psychologist show that the entire nation is forced to view at 7pm every weeknight. Those who skip the show to be fined 1 month community service. Repeat offenders to be jailed.
Even if we played at the same time every week, they’d still find a way to make an excuse about that too. They are beyond fucked in the head.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
In Spain, those who play for B teams in 3rd div. are also eligible to play in La Liga, so I reckon that will be the case here.

I think it's the same in Germany.
What about Serie B, would Dybala be allowed to recover match fitness against poor Serie B sides if they adopted the Spanish approach? :D

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Why do we just let De Laurentis and his Napoli minions say these things with impunity? It's not like we only had referee errors go our way. And it's not like Inter-Juve was hugely controversial, we are only talking about a second yellow card. Not a blatant penalty or a ghost goal. I don't understand why Agnelli or Marotta don't defend the club and go on the offensive and mention games where Napoli benefitted from referee mistakes. They could take the high road and phrase it along the lines of "Errors balance themselves out over the season, sure we benefitted sometimes but lets not forget Napoli's games vs. XXX, YYY and ZZZ." I think that our policy of just eating up whatever shit people say about isn't doing us any favours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)