Serie A 2017/18 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What a weekend. Lazio and Roma win to move 4 points up on Inter for last CL spots, and we move 4 points clear of Napoli by beating Inter in ridiculous fashion while Napoli gets humiliated by Viola. :lol:

We still gonna lose scudetto though. :scared:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This weekend was brutal to inter and napoli

They better dont blame us on their tragedy.

Sarri already saying that juventus winning again will destroy the fans of other teams. He suggest that the league should have different champions everyear for the fans around italy have something to celebrate. Jajajaja.

Pathetic beings. The day those teams keep some form of continuity in the league and stop dropping points against minnows every weekend, then they will maybe win something.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Sarri already saying that juventus winning again will destroy the fans of other teams. He suggest that the league should have different champions everyear for the fans around italy have something to celebrate. Jajajaja.

Pathetic beings. The day those teams keep some form of continuity in the league and stop dropping points against minnows every weekend, then they will maybe win something.
Sarri and his excuses :lol:

This scudetto is going to be as sweet if not sweeter than the one Conte won in his first season. A proper big fuck you to the haters and conspiracy theorists.

The fact that inda fans are still blaming the ref for their defeat despite their 5 mins silent protest yesterday... ahahahaha I feel like justice will be served once again

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I think we mentally destroyed them yesterday tbh.

Looks like we'll win it a 7th time in a row, but I seriously hope we'll see a revamped team next season. Bar some truly exceptional games there have been a great deal in which we we played very poorly.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
So true. :agree:

--

Make Berna our Baggio. @Fr3sh :agree:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018

Very delusional from him, yet again he proves his lack of class. I don't understand his logics, does he want Lega Serie A to hand the Scudetto to a different team every year? So based on his stupidity, Crotone or Sassulo should have a fair chance of winning the title once now and then so that Serie A doesn't lose its fans, somehow like the NBA draft lottery. I'm afraid someday "tupidity has a knack of getting its way."...

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Our game against Napoli was a textbook example of everything that is wrong with us right now. In the end it looks like it might not matter, but I sure hope it's one of the games we are going to learn from.

I'm not a fan of Allegri's pussy tactics during crucial games, especially because the man clearly knows how to let us play absolutely glorious (and winning) football.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
The shitshow we have watched this season almost made me indifferent to winning the Scudetto this year, until those Merda fuckers scored to 2-1 yesterday, and it made me realise that I still want to win it, most of all just to see those dirty corrupt shitheads suffer another year.

Hopefully some changes are coming this summer, but I am not convinced that we will be better next year under Allegri.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Sarri and his excuses

This scudetto is going to be as sweet if not sweeter than the one Conte won in his first season. A proper big $#@! you to the haters and conspiracy theorists.

The fact that inda fans are still blaming the ref for their defeat despite their 5 mins silent protest yesterday... ahahahaha I feel like justice will be served once again
For me nothing beats the first one, that was too special but in these 7 years id put this second.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For me nothing beats the first one, that was too special but in these 7 years id put this second.

Nothing will beat that first one.

Until a team really pose a treat to us and make things really interesting, that one will be more special. And none will beat seeing alex lifting the cup.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nothing will beat that first one.

Until a team really pose a treat to us and make things really interesting, that one will be more special. And none will beat seeing alex lifting the cup.
It's hard to overcome that, it's was our bounceback and I truly believe we are here because of that. That winning mentality and the fear we swept in our opponents hearts hasn't left. It will of course all come to an end and I know some hope we lose the scudetto so it wakes up the management but I don't see why we can't build without winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)