Serie A 2017/18 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What nonsense? Is it the nonsense that you call out people pussies for having feelings and are allowed to say it because @GordoDeCentral has a list of people to get banned while being emotional during matches? I would not care about losing to Napoli either if we win the title but we haven't won it yet. We have two supposedly easy games, games that we usually approach with complacency. This specific complacency will become bigger now that we put a gap of four points again.
What are you on about? I've been banned a half-dozen times by @GordoDeCentral for various reasons.

And for the record I was agreeing with you in the match thread against Inter. That was a shambolic performance for large stretches. We've been in atrocious form since Madrid second leg and Sampdoria.

But I'm not going to avoid laughing at Napoli today, and enjoying our last gasp win yesterday just because we were garbage against Napoli last week. Nor do people need to bring up some bad performance of Juve every time we laugh at a rival.

Anyways, this discussion is pointless. Enjoy Juventus how you want to JCK.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
From the Forza Inter forums!!!

We are raping them left and right, it couldn't ever be better!!!

Napoli played like they watched JuBe come back from 1-2 to 3-2 in the last minutes last night !

we basically gave the scudetto to JuBe
yesterday was the most tragic day in the history if internazionale. unforgivable performance. absolutely disgusting.
the players and spalletti need to give back the millions they stole. if they are real men. they need to give back the 5 million in tickets for the fans who watched their rivals raping them at home.

i'm really really salty. this cannot go like just another loss, people responsible need to lose their jobs ASAP.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Higuain & Allegri replacements? :beppe:
Yes for Higuain, no for Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri such a one-trick pony. Has no plan B for anything.

Napoli just got outshot 28(10 on goal)-4(1 on goal) in this match. Pathetic performance for a team fighting for the scudetto, even with 10 men. Even Inter showed more heart.
The Sarri buttboys will cry themselves to sleep tonight.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What nonsense? Is it the nonsense that you call out people pussies for having feelings and are allowed to say it because @GordoDeCentral has a list of people to get banned while being emotional during matches? I would not care about losing to Napoli either if we win the title but we haven't won it yet. We have two supposedly easy games, games that we usually approach with complacency. This specific complacency will become bigger now that we put a gap of four points again.
Think about it for a second, people were shitting on a team that was still trying to win a game to score a 7th consecutive scudetto, if that's not total lack of perspective i don't know what is, and did i mention that same team proved them wrong, now is the time to eat some crow not continue to put the team down.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I am not being anything, I just asked a question. I know for example that I am not allowed to celebrate winning the title in the end if we do because I am the first one to get banned for being emotional during matches. THAT is not allowed. When losing to a 10-man Inter you should just sit back, take a sip from your whisky and enjoy the moment. Emotions are forbidden on this forum.
Just the emotions that ago against the thoughts of a group of people.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
From the Forza Inter forums!!!

We are raping them left and right, it couldn't ever be better!!!
He is right.

That stomp on Mandzukic by Vecino, changed the fate of the league. It generated a domino effect that ended fucking both inter and Napoli

Way to go Vecino!! Uno Di NOi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)