Serie A 2017/18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Just the emotions that ago against the thoughts of a group of people.
:agree:

Cause you the one who voices differing opinion.
Cause you the one who doesn’t follow lock step the stupidity.
Cause you the one that doesn’t just nod and take it.

That cult of truthers who, obviously, just get mocked for having a different opinion (and not for being a repetetive pain in the ass) is spreading amongst the members @Osman

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:agree:

Cause you the one who voices differing opinion.
Cause you the one who doesn’t follow lock step the stupidity.
Cause you the one that doesn’t just nod and take it.

That cult of truthers who, obviously, just get mocked for having a different opinion (and not for being a repetetive pain in the ass) is spreading amongst the members @Osman
Its curious why you and a certain someone always call for back up when replying to posts. Pathetic to be precise.

Sorry but that "cult" as you name it share the same opinion and actually are like half the juventus fans around the world. Keep believeing in your fairytales.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Think about it for a second, people were shitting on a team that was still trying to win a game to score a 7th consecutive scudetto, if that's not total lack of perspective i don't know what is, and did i mention that same team proved them wrong, now is the time to eat some crow not continue to put the team down.
just go ahead and do your thing and ban the pussies!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yes goal diff.

- - - Updated - - -

Jeus christ. Whoever is choosing our music beeds shot dead.
So if we win 1 game and draw 2 it means we have +5pts lets say Napoli win all 3 remaining games +9 so basically it means we will win the scudetto by goal diff
IMO We will win 2 and lose 1 (against Roma) while Napoli will beat their 2 opponents but Sampdoria which Napoli will win or draw

Negan

Apr 11, 2018
No point beating Juve to only bottle it the next week later, their whole City and fans celebrated like they already won the Scudetto as if beating Juve was magically going to get them more points than Juve at the end of the season, Insigne with his CL final comment as well. They spoke way too soon and got totally complacent

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Guess we overestimated how much the Viola hate us :D
Their fans would forfeit the game but players are professionals...
If they get another Baggio they would sell him to us all over again as its business and in business their is only money and money is something everybody like...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's too much :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Their fans would forfeit the game but players are professionals...
If they get another Baggio they would sell him to us all over again as its business and in business their is only money and money is something everybody like...
Nah. Their fans were cheering like wild for their team today.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino DNA to shit over Inter :tuttosport:

Beppe will sign him
SMS and one of Pellegrini/Can (as 4th choice CM) would be so :tuttosport:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Crapoli lost? For real? :rofl: Aahahahahahjaha
I think we mentally destroyed them yesterday tbh.

Looks like we'll win it a 7th time in a row, but I seriously hope we'll see a revamped team next season. Bar some truly exceptional games there have been a great deal in which we we played very poorly.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How about drop the nonsense for a while. This isn't about comparison. I'm a Juventus fan laughing at Napoli's meltdown today, after an epic win for us yesterday. Our team clearly has its issues and is massively out of form for the last few weeks. But this weekend's results put us in a fantastic position to win a 7th straight scudetto. So for today, I'm enjoying that.

And if we win that scudetto, I could give two shits about our performance against Napoli last weekend.
Our game against Napoli was a textbook example of everything that is wrong with us right now. In the end it looks like it might not matter, but I sure hope it's one of the games we are going to learn from.

I'm not a fan of Allegri's pussy tactics during crucial games, especially because the man clearly knows how to let us play absolutely glorious (and winning) football.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)