Serie A 2017/18 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
I do think Napoli has a very limited bench, but I don't see those players progressing either. So they are never going to be good enough or Sarri just doesn't give them enough time to develop.

Most importantly though - Napoli are mentally limited. Today Sarri looked like a grotesque figure and Napoli were outplayed even more than they outplayed us in Turin. Yes, we effed one game and a very important one, but Napoli would do that every month at least.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why? Did that result change?
No, but doing tattos of dates which are not meaningful is beyond stupid, specially in football.

One week ago it was a big win, nothing more. It wasnt a scudetto day, or a CL win, or a coppa win. Just a big win.

Not that big wins means dogshid because we already got the scudetto in the bag.

What a waste of tint and skin space.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What about a team that had zero shots on target? Is it pathetic if that named team is fighting for the scudetto? Is it even more pathetic if that named team was playing at home?
How about drop the nonsense for a while. This isn't about comparison. I'm a Juventus fan laughing at Napoli's meltdown today, after an epic win for us yesterday. Our team clearly has its issues and is massively out of form for the last few weeks. But this weekend's results put us in a fantastic position to win a 7th straight scudetto. So for today, I'm enjoying that.

And if we win that scudetto, I could give two shits about our performance against Napoli last weekend.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dont be too logical. Is not permitted
I am not being anything, I just asked a question. I know for example that I am not allowed to celebrate winning the title in the end if we do because I am the first one to get banned for being emotional during matches. THAT is not allowed. When losing to a 10-man Inter you should just sit back, take a sip from your whisky and enjoy the moment. Emotions are forbidden on this forum.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How about drop the nonsense for a while. This isn't about comparison. I'm a Juventus fan laughing at Napoli's meltdown today, after an epic win for us yesterday. Our team clearly has its issues and is massively out of form for the last few weeks. But this weekend's results put us in a fantastic position to win a 7th straight scudetto. So for today, I'm enjoying that.

And if we win that scudetto, I could give two shits about our performance against Napoli last weekend.
What nonsense? Is it the nonsense that you call out people pussies for having feelings and are allowed to say it because @GordoDeCentral has a list of people to get banned while being emotional during matches? I would not care about losing to Napoli either if we win the title but we haven't won it yet. We have two supposedly easy games, games that we usually approach with complacency. This specific complacency will become bigger now that we put a gap of four points again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)