Serie A 2017/18 (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Napoli are doing everything possible to lose the title. What a shameful performance after they have only one tournament to concentrate on. Sarri let his only real forward play for 30+ mins and almost won... This loss is on him - all day long balls over the top with strikers averaging 1.6m ...:sergio:
Well, I thought Sarri was a better tactician. In general I prefer the competition, Dunerliga doesn't work for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone post a download/stream link?
Am I supposed to read this as news or a counter-argument?

Yeah, kill me with holy water for wanting competition in sports...
I don't think it matters that much. We are going into the 'Napoli' match...

Well, never say never for once. Secondly, as much as I am a Juve fan - we have in-proportionate resources to almost everyone in Italy right now. Domination is one thing, a Bayern Munich situation would help none. I admit, I grew a fan of the Calcio because there was competition and results were important each week. That is also why I don't like CL for 4th, 3rd or 2nd team , but that's another topic.

As much as our 7th and possibly 8th, 9th and so on Scudetto's would mean to many - the day Inter lost to Lazio and we won would be much sweeter for me. If anything because despite being the bottlers that they are, Inter were a formidable opponent. Napoli are not, but they are still pretty good for that budget.
Normal service resumed. 7 titles in a raw picks a lot of alpha glory hunters... :nico:
You are more of a talker, not a thinker. Doing more of the latter would make the world feel a lot less 'bizzare' to you I hope. Existentialist crisis is surely better than stupidity, but you are a true Brave Heart type alpha, if indeed Napoli had you worried. I cannot compete, you are too brave and strong willed and now that you've told me you are a fan since we lost - you've got me cock-blocked in the corner, shitting myself.

Also, just a side-note really, but competitive football is drama. Competition is drama. I think even a simpleton would understand this, but its bizzare to you. I have a theory why... :lol:
Maybe - or maybe the cycle important/ not important games would break our rhythm. A lot of IFs you are right. But not a single team that has a chance to win CL is loosing a beat at this stage.
Don't be like that, we still have the banana for you! Also, Napoli are still super-scary and unpredictable! Sarri is just lulling us by constantly declaring they are not fighting for the scudetto and backs his words with results.
So you are either a fan of football or Juventus?
Where is the 50-50 scenario everybody is talking about? By which metrics are we equal to Napoli?

We are having the real test against a bigger team in CL this week. Everything else is a storm in a teacup. Smashing Benevento 8-0 and winning the title in march for the 10th time isn't as impressive as beating the likes of RM and lifting the CL.

But you aren't gonna raise your game by having handicapped opponents. You can win the special olympics ten years in a row, you'd still lose the real deal. That is the reason I was disappointed by Napoli performance, because it gives a false sense of quality to a lot of naive people. Our reserve LB is going to Inter(with CL) for an obscene amount of money (5th - 8th best paid player in their team???) but we are 'competing'... :lol:

Imagine Barca cheering for the arrival of (say) Danilo from RM.
'Bizarre' is still the keyword. Good to know you don't believe you are a mess, I guess. Surely, you'll toughen it out either way.

It is truly the fiercest of 'competitions' and one for the bravest of hearts, when you 'couldn't EVEN rest players vs Milan' albeit, again, with a few exceptions. :lol:

The 'weigh of these thoughts' is surely 'weighing down' on someone, but it can't be you, right? :snoop:

Did I say bizarre?
It seems could be both uber easy and the fiercest of competition for you. That also makes sense, for you.
Having a breakdown?! Because I am not scared of Napoli or do not consider them too 'fierce of a competitors'? "Congrats on finally figuring out we'll win our 7th straight" - that has to be the greatest line coming from you, braveheart. Lastly, was I scared of Napoli or were you? Cause if it was me, I wouldn't be disappointed by the competition at the same time... No matter you can't be bothered to think, but you can talk more. I knew that.

I had a strong reaction to Sarri and his gameplan, but explaining those to you would be mission impossible. But look over the reaction of individuals who were really bothered by Napoli and their trophy-laden history - they always knew we'd win, but still they were worried. True fans, unlike me. ;)

And all of this makes sense. Its just you that can't get it.
Hoping for better. Obvious too much?

On the flipside, braveheart...
Lesson in life: Don't take anything for granted.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
All the posters that tried to convince us that Napoli are tired and cannot play until the end should now go back and review their words. We gave them all the energy in the universe when we drew against Crotone and when we decided to play for a draw.

And yes, we are losing the title the very first year VAR was introduced just so the opposing fans would rub it in our faces forever.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
All the posters that tried to convince us that Napoli are tired and cannot play until the end should now go back and review their words. We gave them all the energy in the universe when we drew against Crotone and when we decided to play for a draw.

And yes, we are losing the title the very first year VAR was introduced just so the opposing fans would rub it in our faces forever.
:agree:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

You were absolutely right about the game. We were not motivated at all

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:tup:

The moment we drew that game in Crotone was the moment we handed the title to Napoli. What a boost we gave them and just before we played them. Fucking pathetic.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It’s good for Serie A I guess. Every one will be watching remaning Serie A games, and 90% would want Napoli to win. In 2012 Bayern lost championship to Dortmund in 2013 they won champions league, if that’s the case with us then lets gift the title to Nipples. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Max is right, the game against Inter will be the season decider, I'm quite sure Juve and Napoli are both likely to drop points, but whoever drops points first has their morale way down low, it's crucial to squeeze the results against Inter and Bologna

Apr 29, 2006
I am responsible for handling Napoli a hope and the title, if needed too. :lol: There are 4 massive games and the championship is in full swing, tbh I am happy. Napoli winning in Turin was a wake up call for everyone, especially those on the official stands. They will not win the title, we will loose it, if anything.

Changes very little, by 2025 we could be wearing 4 stars, unless Italy wakes up.

Anyway - I still take the blame, cause I couldn't believe it - Napoli winning in Turin and even a draw was almost the end for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)