Serie A 2017/18 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Well tbf we can't keep winning the league every year. This was bound to happen at some point. Winning or losing the league from here shouldn't make much of a difference as far as making massive changes to the team is concerned. I want a new spine at Juve with a fresh approach. The older players have been hogging the spotlight for far too long. Our mercato needs to be on point next year unlike this season.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
No it doesnt. Juve fans were spitting the bus and no one is talking about that. And to me that’s really disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, to me the way he responded wasn't anything outrageous, you gotta factor in the circumstances before passing judgement

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Insigne: Juve used to losing Finals! | Football Italia

Lorenzo Insigne was asked about Juventus approaching their 1-0 defeat to Napoli as a Final. “They’re used to losing them…”

Insigne’s Napoli closed the gap on Juventus at the top of Serie A to a point thanks to a late Kalidou Koulibaly header on Sunday, and the forward laid further into the Bianconeri after the game.

“Did Juve approach the game like a Champions League Final and lose it?” a reporter asked the 26-year-old in the mixed zone.

Insigne replied: “They’re used to it!”

His remarks referred to the fact that Juve had lost their last five Champions League Finals, in 1997, 1998, 2003, 2015 and 2017.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No it doesnt. Juve fans were spitting the bus and no one is talking about that. And to me that’s really disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
juve's bus suffered worst attacks in recent years in napoli, florence, bologna or bergamo. allegri always stayed calm.

sarri is a neanderthal.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Roma announce Qatar Airways deal | Football Italia

Roma have confirmed Qatar Airways as the club’s shirt sponsor for the next three years.

Roma’s official website described the deal as 'one of the biggest-ever’ by an Italian club, in what marks a return to top-level football for the airline after it lost its sponsorship with Barcelona last year.

“We are delighted to announce this historic partnership between AS Roma and Qatar Airways, two great brands with global ambitions,” commented Giallorossi President James Pallotta.

“Today’s announcement is the result of discussions behind the scenes for over eight months with Qatar Airways, led by our commercial team in London with much assistance from the entire Roma team, and comes at a significant time in the club’s history, on and off the pitch.

“With a new stadium due to begin construction late this year and the team in the Champions League semi-final for the first time for 34 years, it’s an exciting time to be a Roma fan.

“We shall be proud to wear the Qatar Airways name on our shirts and we look forward to working together to achieve sporting and commercial success for many years to come.”

Qatar Airways already flies twice a day to Rome and Milan, as well as daily to Venice and Pisa, while it recently bought 49 percent of AQA Holding, the new parent company of Air Italy.

The five-time Airline of the Year also becomes only the Lupi’s seventh sponsor in their 90-year history and their first since 2012.

Jeep :baus:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Roma announce Qatar Airways deal | Football Italia

Roma have confirmed Qatar Airways as the club’s shirt sponsor for the next three years.

Roma’s official website described the deal as 'one of the biggest-ever’ by an Italian club, in what marks a return to top-level football for the airline after it lost its sponsorship with Barcelona last year.

“We are delighted to announce this historic partnership between AS Roma and Qatar Airways, two great brands with global ambitions,” commented Giallorossi President James Pallotta.

“Today’s announcement is the result of discussions behind the scenes for over eight months with Qatar Airways, led by our commercial team in London with much assistance from the entire Roma team, and comes at a significant time in the club’s history, on and off the pitch.

“With a new stadium due to begin construction late this year and the team in the Champions League semi-final for the first time for 34 years, it’s an exciting time to be a Roma fan.

“We shall be proud to wear the Qatar Airways name on our shirts and we look forward to working together to achieve sporting and commercial success for many years to come.”

Qatar Airways already flies twice a day to Rome and Milan, as well as daily to Venice and Pisa, while it recently bought 49 percent of AQA Holding, the new parent company of Air Italy.

The five-time Airline of the Year also becomes only the Lupi’s seventh sponsor in their 90-year history and their first since 2012.

Jeep :baus:

:baus:

- - - Updated - - -

'This is the best Juve of all time'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)