Serie A 2017/18 (128 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It seems could be both uber easy and the fiercest of competition for you. That also makes sense, for you.
Having a breakdown?! Because I am not scared of Napoli or do not consider them too 'fierce of a competitors'? "Congrats on finally figuring out we'll win our 7th straight" - that has to be the greatest line coming from you, braveheart. Lastly, was I scared of Napoli or were you? Cause if it was me, I wouldn't be disappointed by the competition at the same time... No matter you can't be bothered to think, but you can talk more. I knew that.

I had a strong reaction to Sarri and his gameplan, but explaining those to you would be mission impossible. But look over the reaction of individuals who were really bothered by Napoli and their trophy-laden history - they always knew we'd win, but still they were worried. True fans, unlike me. ;)

And all of this makes sense. Its just you that can't get it.
If you knew Napoli is not a threat and thought they're shit, why did you have a strong reaction to them losing points? They're bound to drop points in that case.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)