Serie A 2017/18 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah, I've been wanting them back in the CL for a few yrs. With Milan being a regular CL team again, Serie A's stature will grow which we need to accelerate our growth and increase in revenue.

This season I won't mind if they miss out though because of Bonucci. A W for me either way.

And there was all that noise the Milanisti made in the summer. Was fun to make fun of them for a while, but that's old now.

Milan are not like Roma, Napoli or Inter though. If Milan return to the highest level, they might stay up there for quite a while.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Doesn't really matter who their coach is. Their club culture is different. They have nowhere near the same victim mentality and have already demonstrated that they are capable of building legacies.
imo it matters a lot. Juventus didn't build any legacies with Ranieri, Ferrara, Del Neri or Zaccheroni at the helm. and neither did Milan with Seedorf, Inzaghi, Montella, Mihajlovič or Brocchi. And Gattuso imo belongs to this tier of coaches not the Conte, Ancelotti, Lippi, Allegri tier. great club alone is not enough. Milan are on a great run, but it can end very unexpectedly, just like Pioli's run at Inter last season.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
:lol: Hamsik again

Hamsik: Scudetto still possible
By Football Italia staff

Marek Hamsik insists there are enough points for Napoli to claw back control of the Scudetto, noting 'anything is possible.’

Napoli were toppled by Juventus on Sunday after they followed up a 4-2 defeat to Roma with a goalless draw at Inter, but Hamsik still believes his side can win Serie A this season.

“We dropped to second place, but there are still 10 games until the end of the season,” the midfielder told his own website.

“There are 30 points up for grabs and anything is possible. We had a good game and played better than them, but we couldn’t score.

“We missed a few chances and we couldn’t win.”

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Of course not. It's just funny every season it's him that says "Napoli believe in Scudetto", and after they fall behind "scudetto still possible". It's almost always him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nothing wrong with anything he said.
Of course not.

You do get the feeling that the tables have turned. Three weeks ago I'd have considered Napoli slight favorites, if they could overcome the fact that they're.. well.. Napoli. Today I think we are strong favorites to win it again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Of course not. It's just funny every season it's him that says "Napoli believe in Scudetto", and after they fall behind "scudetto still possible". It's almost always him.
He is supposed to say that as their leader and only veteran icon they have, if he doesnt atleast try to motivate I would worry for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course not.

You do get the feeling that the tables have turned. Three weeks ago I'd have considered Napoli slight favorites, if they could overcome the fact that they're.. well.. Napoli. Today I think we are strong favorites to win it again.
I never considered them strong favourites (6 scudetti in a row vs NADA argues against that), even if this is the most competetive they been to date. But yeah this was all in their hands, they letting it slip away. They have the consistent quality needed to do the job, and they pissed away coppa, CL and EL to focus on Scudetto, so its retarded if they crumble now.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He is supposed to say that as their leader and only veteran icon they have, if he doesnt atleast try to motivate I would worry for them.

- - - Updated - - -

I never considered them strong favourites (6 scudetti in a row vs NADA argues against that), even if this is the most competetive they been to date. But yeah this was all in their hands, they letting it slip away. They have the consistent quality needed to do the job, and they pissed away coppa, CL and EL to focus on Scudetto, so its retarded if they crumble now.

Strong no, but I said slight. And perhaps that had more to do with us than it had to do with them. But even so, a few weeks ago, like you say, at least it was all in their own hands.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
That moment they stop talikng about Scudetto they will win it.

Conte in his first year never mentioned it. He was saying Milan have the best team in Italy all the time. In May he won the Scudetto.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
That moment they stop talikng about Scudetto they will win it.

Conte in his first year never mentioned it. He was saying Milan have the best team in Italy all the time. In May he won the Scudetto.
Nah.. What's keeping Napoli from winning the Scudetto is called Juventus.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Doesn't really matter who their coach is. Their club culture is different. They have nowhere near the same victim mentality and have already demonstrated that they are capable of building legacies.
The penalty incident was the biggest farce from them ever

If they had of handled it properly I would agree with you but evidence suggests they have a loser mentality and won't accept defeat from a better team

- - - Updated - - -

Of course not.

I think the Lazio game really messed them up, that last minute goal by Dybala was huge and they went onto drop points that night making it a double whammy for them

We were certain to drop points and then 93rd Dybala went into Messi mode and won us the game

The momentum and confidence boost we got from that was massive

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

@Post Ironic @Hustini @Bianconero_Aus
:lol: What a guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri throwing out misogynistic comments in the press, and bitching about Juve playing before Napoli. :lol:

Spalletti bemoaning Inter's lack of quality and his inability to improve Inter. “I repeat, I don’t think that I can improve this performance with work in training. I’ve been trying to do it all season." :lol:

The two coaches certain Tuz members have been calling better than Allegri over the last two years. :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)