Serie A 2017/18 (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I don't get what's so hard. It's not that hard. I personally always know when it's a handball and when it's not. Cutrone definitely should have been disallowed, but if it hit a defending player in the same manner the play should continue.

Handballs are a little instinctive but fairly easy to call IMO.
:lol: YOu must have a law degree with such insight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it wouldn't be out of the ordinary in hungary either :D

seriously, he should immediately fuck off. this situation is a textbook case of conflict of interest.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I don't get what's so hard. It's not that hard. I personally always know when it's a handball and when it's not. Cutrone definitely should have been disallowed, but if it hit a defending player in the same manner the play should continue.

Handballs are a little instinctive but fairly easy to call IMO.
So you just contradicted yourself in your statement

Different rules for defenders and attackers according to you

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You just know it when you see it man. And that's how the referees call it too.

Same with the assists. You know when a pass is an assist or just a pass that ended up as goal.
You know it when you see it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Claudio Lotito is running for political office and believes “the Italian State needs the same treatment I used on Lazio.”

Aquile Present Lotito is a candidate for Silvio Berlusconi’s centre-right Forza Italia party...
______

Lol

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Report: Sagna signs for Benevento
By Football Italia staff

Sky Sport Italia report Bacary Sagna has agreed to join Serie A’s bottom club Benevento as a free agent.

The former Manchester City and France full-back is currently out of contract and therefore able to sign even after the close of the January transfer window.

According to Sky Sport Italia this evening, Sagna has agreed terms and will join Benevento in their first ever top flight campaign.

He turns 35 later this month and has not played since his Manchester City contract expired in July 2017.

:weee: believe in the dream

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Aye, great country to go on holidays though. I have loads of relatives living there, but I am glad my parents decided not to move back to Italy years ago.
I made friends with some Italians who live there and they said the same thing, Italy is just a big dump and everybody gets screwed over

My family are from the South so I know how bad it is but one was even from Milan and was quite wealthy and still thought the same thing

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ADL: 'Juve share Agnelli power'

By Football Italia staff

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis suggests Juventus benefit from belonging to “the most powerful family in Italy” and the Scudetto will be decided by refereeing errors.

The patron spoke to La Gazzetta dello Sport about the title race, which sees only one point separate the two clubs at the top of the table.

“We are the only club in Serie A without debts to the banks. We’ve grown so much since I took over the club as a sheet of paper in the bankruptcy tribunal. Today Napoli’s revenue is a third of Juve’s, but our accounts are in better order than theirs.

“Juventus, however, belong to the most powerful family in Italy, and the Agnelli family has been in that position for 100 years. It’s not an issue of money, but of relationships that can even silently condition situations. That is true at every level.

“For example, with Sportfive they were gifted two thirds of the Juventus Stadium. It took me seven years to work out the finances I gave to the local council, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to play at the Stadio San Paolo.”

Juventus won the head-to-head match in Naples earlier this season, but De Laurentiis doesn’t believe the return clash in Turin will decide the Scudetto.

“I don’t think so. What will be far more decisive are injuries and refereeing errors, even using VAR. I haven’t changed my mind on VAR, as I still consider it a wonderful new development and it even creates a sense of suspense, but humility is needed to improve it.

“There needs to be a superior body sifting through every incident over the course of a week to seek adjustments and improvements. I personally like those referees who have the courage to run over and watch the replay of a move every time they are in doubt. Better to do that than ignore the option.”

ADL was asked if Juventus didn’t like VAR.

“You know how the world works.”

Is De Laurentiis afraid of Juve?

“I am not afraid of anyone. I filmed a movie in DR Congo or Nigeria, where people’s lives were at stake. What could strike fear into me in the world of football?”

:rofl:

what about those people in power in the league wanting YOU to win the scudetto? LOL

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I made friends with some Italians who live there and they said the same thing, Italy is just a big dump and everybody gets screwed over

My family are from the South so I know how bad it is but one was even from Milan and was quite wealthy and still thought the same thing
My family is from the North, but even there they are confronted with bureaucracy and corruption all the time..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ADL simply can’t take losing to us. Will find any excuse for losing as long as it isn’t their fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Kolossal Scudetto
De Laurentiis attacks Juve
Napoli President on Agnelli: 'They are the most powerful family in Italy. It’s not an issue of money, but of rapports that can silently condition situations’
'The title? More than a head-to-head in Turin, it’s more likely the decisive moments will be injuries, refereeing or VAR errors… I admire Politano, but he’s not worth all that money’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)