Serie A 2017/18 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
When you have no way of proving your point so you resort to insults

look in the mirror

No, I'm just quoting my own sentences the way you do.

I also like your comeback. Classic 'I know what you are but what am I' stuff. You seem to be an intelligent fellow.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's especially ridiculous because it begs the question which position is unnatural. If your arm is an unnatural position, it is broken. So I guess you can only handle the ball with a broken arm.
He literally does this in every argument. When he says we don't get create chances I'm CL, I show him a video and literally give him times of multiple clear cut chances in both the QFs and SFs, he then says he means even more clearcut chances, basically tap-ins, and when I show him those chances are 1v1s, etc, he resorts to claiming Barcelona and Monaco are bad teams.

Now he gives us a dictionary definition of "natural". But fails to understand that moving the arm out from the body is natural in any sport but futbol any time someone is moving. It's the interpretation in futbol of natural as arms not extended that matters. You can put your arms out as long as they don't make contact with the ball.

Now he's arguing with ex-refs. :lol2:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
He literally does this in every argument. When he says we don't get create chances I'm CL, I show him a video and literally give him times of multiple clear cut chances in both the QFs and SFs, he then says he means even more clearcut chances, basically tap-ins, and when I show him those chances are 1v1s, etc, he resorts to claiming Barcelona and Monaco are bad teams.

Now he gives us a dictionary definition of "natural". But fails to understand that moving the arm out from the body is natural in any sport but futbol any time someone is moving. It's the interpretation in futbol of natural as arms not extended that matters. You can put your arms out as long as they don't make contact with the ball.

Now he's arguing with ex-refs. :lol2:
That ref's interpretation is anytime the ball hits the hand it's a foul

He failed to give and reasoning to why it should not be a goal other than "it hit his hand"

If that's the case any touching of the ball with the hand would be a foul anywhere on the pitch with his logic

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI says Icardi made some controversial comments referring to an Argentinian song which made rumors of him leaving or maybe separating for wife Wanda but they now say its likely to be Brozovic who might leave..
Brozovic is a good player and I wouldnt mind seeing him leaving Inter as we all "dont like" Inter...
Icardi should stay at Serie A as he is the kind of player who raises the level of Serie A and we need a better Serie A to grow...

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
FI says Icardi made some controversial comments referring to an Argentinian song which made rumors of him leaving or maybe separating for wife Wanda but they now say its likely to be Brozovic who might leave..
Brozovic is a good player and I wouldnt mind seeing him leaving Inter as we all "dont like" Inter...
Icardi should stay at Serie A as he is the kind of player who raises the level of Serie A and we need a better Serie A to grow...
Orgut stream of consciousness ....

:marc:

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Vialli_92 actually got a legit point. It isn't ludacris to argue that it is a legit goal, altho I'd say it isn't due to the bend of the arm as well as the long travelling tiem from the cross. It's a decision down to the referees estimate of the following

https://football-technology.fifa.com/media/1245/lotg_17_18_en.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

Argument from authority is a common fallacy, Mark.
IMO the rule should be interpreted like this :

1. It should NOT BE a penalty if that was a defender defending.
2. But the goal should be annulled.

Accidental defensive handball can be arguable and thus allowed.

But hand goal should never be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)