Serie A 2017/18 (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
One Italian lad has just started working at the same workplace as me and he ain't speaking to me after first day cuz I am a Juve fan :lol:

In a shit english, he managed to say 'you're thieves' and just walked away ignoring me haha and dude also got mad after 'Forza Benevento!' from me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
One Italian lad has just started working at the same workplace as me and he ain't speaking to me after first day cuz I am a Juve fan :lol:

In a shit english, he managed to say 'you're thieves' and just walked away ignoring me haha and dude also got mad after 'Forza Benevento!' from me.
Sounds Nnnipluitano. Don't worry, you won't be able to understand his Italian either.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
a milanista calling anyone thieves :DDDDD

that's the team who got relegated in totonero and that have benefited the 2nd most of calciopoli. screw them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Forgot to mention he's a milanista. Same shit like crapoletani though.
Oh right I should have assumed from the Benevento comment. There used to be a time when milanisti were above shit like that (because they had fucking Berlu in charge lololol), but look how desperate they are these days.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Oh right I should have assumed from the Benevento comment. There used to be a time when milanisti were above shit like that (because they had fucking Berlu in charge lololol), but look how desperate they are these days.
True. For somebody as polite as me it is hard to understand why would somebody react like that. I mean I hate Milan the most of all teams but I won't be shouting at him 'You are piece of shit' or something. He took it incredibly seriously and I said like 10 words to him, none of them were hateful or insulting :lol:. Can only imagine what is going in Italy itself when it comes to football and all this hate for rivals, especially Juve. :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

:rofl:

Congratulate him on Bonucci :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
True. For somebody as polite as me it is hard to understand why would somebody react like that. I mean I hate Milan the most of all teams but I won't be shouting at him 'You are piece of shit' or something. He took it incredibly seriously and I said like 10 words to him, none of them were hateful or insulting :lol:. Can only imagine what is going in Italy itself when it comes to football and all this hate for rivals, especially Juve. :D
lol what a bitch. I met a Napoli fan while I was in Germany and while there was a lot of trash talk it was all jokes. To actually ignore a co-worker over this? Pathetic

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Refs can't lie can't be fans?
you know what i mean. :)

anyway, being a fan undermines the ref's credibility. look at that lazio game, he made some controversial decisions despite var evidence. people can make mistakes, but in case he did those as a roma fan, then boom, it's technically a fixed game. let me ref any inda game and i promise you they're losing it. :baus: even during calciopoli, there was no evidence for a single match that had his result influenced, so it's a serious thing. i don't know if there's any code of conduct for the refs (i guess there's must be one), but if there's any, i'm pretty sure it's not allowed for any ref to publicly cheer for a club until they are retired.

btw i'm not sure about these allegations. giacomelli had already officiated 5 matches for lazio as either a ref or a 4th official, and lazio always had a positive result (like winning at juve stadium):
https://us.soccerway.com/referees/piero-giacomelli/95387/matches/
immobile's red card was straight forward, the penalty not given to lazio was dubious even after seeing the replays. still, if he's proven to be a roma fan, he should be fired from the ref squad.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
you know what i mean. :)

anyway, being a fan undermines the ref's credibility. look at that lazio game, he made some controversial decisions despite var evidence. people can make mistakes, but in case he did those as a roma fan, then boom, it's technically a fixed game. let me ref any inda game and i promise you they're losing it. :baus: even during calciopoli, there was no evidence for a single match that had his result influenced, so it's a serious thing. i don't know if there's any code of conduct for the refs (i guess there's must be one), but if there's any, i'm pretty sure it's not allowed for any ref to publicly cheer for a club until they are retired.

btw i'm not sure about these allegations. giacomelli had already officiated 5 matches for lazio as either a ref or a 4th official, and lazio always had a positive result (like winning at juve stadium):
https://us.soccerway.com/referees/piero-giacomelli/95387/matches/
immobile's red card was straight forward, the penalty not given to lazio was dubious even after seeing the replays. still, if he's proven to be a roma fan, he should be fired from the ref squad.
I hate inter with a passion but there's no way id fuck em over intentionally as a ref, i think most adults can separate their personal and professional lives especially for something so trivial.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I hate inter with a passion but there's no way id fuck em over intentionally as a ref, i think most adults can separate their personal and professional lives especially for something so trivial.
right, so corruption between adults shouldn't exist then. but from time to time, sentiments like greed or fandom take over professionalism. fucking your secretary isn't too professional either.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
right, so corruption between adults shouldn't exist then. but from time to time, sentiments like greed or fandom take over professionalism. fucking your secretary isn't too professional either.
We are speaking about conflict of interest here, if we go by your logic of bias and it interfering with performance turn nobody's fit to ref since we all have biases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)