Serie A 2017/18 (124 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
De Ceglie to have Benevento trial
By Football Italia staff

Paolo De Ceglie is having a trial at bottom of the table Benevento and could join the club next week.

The former Juventus, Parma and Olympique Marseille left-back is currently a free agent after his contract expired.

According to Sportitalia, he will begin training with Benevento from Tuesday and if the trial is successful he’ll be offered a deal.

De Ceglie is still only 31 years old, but struggled for playing time and was released from his Juventus contract in July.

:seven:

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Fucking De Ceglie. Had about 3 performances that were worthy of a Serie A player in his life and still managed to keep his contract for years.

And also showed his ineptitude as a DJ in some point.

Makes me think how long I could keep my job if I was as useless as this guy is.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
FIF

we should all fear Rube's ruthlessness tbh
We need to beat Juve, we cannot lose. If they end both undefeated streaks they're confidence will skyrocket and the league will resume normal service. We must believe.
Funny posts

Ah yes, the Juve push has begun. Up to us to stop it.
All Serie A clubs are fucking useless. It's always up to us to stop Juve. When we went down, they dominated for 6 straight years. Worthless clubs.
The path we have chosen for he present is full of hazards, as all paths are; but it is the one most consistent with our character and courage as a club and our commitments around the world. The cost of freedom is always high, but Interisti have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender or submission. Our goal is not the victory of might, but the vindication of right; not peace at the expense of freedom, but both peace and freedom, here in this league, and, we hope, in the Champions League next season. God willing, that goal will be achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)