Serie A 2017/18 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus set scoring record | Football Italia

Juventus have scored 31 goals in the first 10 Serie A games, the best record by anyone in 66 years.

The Bianconeri beat Spal 4-1 in Turin last night, meaning they have now scored 31 in 10 games, even better than Napoli’s record of 29 in the same period.

Indeed that record is better than anyone has managed at this stage since the 1951-52 season.

In that campaign it was Juve themselves who boasted the same record after 10 games, going on to win the Scudetto by seven points - in the days of two points for a win - while scoring 98 goals.
Do you know how many goals we conceded in that season

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Its certainly not cleaned up the Italian game at all. Won't happen as long as it is so selectively employed.

I agree with the others saying that a coach should have 2-3 challenges per game
I also back that idea. However, I hope it will not give an excuse for the referees to make wrong decisions after a coach uses all his VAR requests.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know how many goals we conceded in that season
Do you know how many goals Madrid squeezed past against us in a single game?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I also back that idea. However, I hope it will not give an excuse for the referees to make wrong decisions after a coach uses all his VAR requests.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know how many goals Madrid squeezed past against us in a single game?
Are you talking about the final then I don't wish to remember that game

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Random thought: if referees can use VAR to change a game, why can’t the players/coaches use VAR to contest the referee on a bad call?

Sorta like a “challenge” in the NFL?

In any case, what will the excuses be now in Italy when we win with VAR to ensure “refs favoritism to Juve” is ruled out.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm not endorsing what Lazio fans did in the slightest, but every time something like this happens, the hyper sensitive Jews come out and cry "wolf." It's as if they're the only targeted/victimized group in the entire world. It's fucking annoying and makes people want to sympathize less and less. The new Jew Defense Brigade is just as disgusting as Neo Feminists.

but dont you dare forget about the holocaust. who cares about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Palestine, Vietnam, Chechnya, Myanmar or various other countries anyway

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Random thought: if referees can use VAR to change a game, why can’t the players/coaches use VAR to contest the referee on a bad call?

In any case, what will the excuses be now in Italy when we win with VAR to ensure “refs favoritism to Juve” is ruled out.
IF. :D

Also, fuck VAR. I prefer football with the controversy, just like I enjoy The NBA and the NFL the way they are. If they want to implement changes, how about 5 substitutions? :stuckup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
who is anne frank and why are people forced to show sympathy?

jews are trolling the shit out of europe.
:lol: :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

its what everyone does. even you, but you wont admit it because you want to be the guy that cares about others. or you want to tell us you cant sleep at night because of all the people that are being killed in the world every day
What do you mean? I generally don't care about deaths unrelated to me, that was what I was saying :shifty:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Then we'd only have to win one more CL to be on par with the best Italian team ;)

- - - Updated - - -

:delpiero:

Is it just me or is the Jew Defense Brigade mostly composed of Germans? They still feel ashamed by what their previous government (Nazis) did and have turned joking about Jews into a taboo.

Thank God those standards don't apply in South America as we don't feel any shame or guilt for the Holocaust.
Don't know what you're talking about. Everybody has seen me making jokes about all kinds of subhumans, be it jews or muslims or blacks or amerifats or eurocucks or guinea pigs.

It's just that with some users you can sense an underlying hatred towards some ethnicities, reaching beyond humour, lazily concealed behind *hurr durr you aren't even allowed to make jokes hurr durr*

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Don't know what you're talking about. Everybody has seen me making jokes about all kinds of subhumans, be it jews or muslims or blacks or amerifats or eurocucks or guinea pigs.

It's just that with some users you can sense an underlying hatred towards some ethnicities, reaching beyond humour, lazily concealed behind *hurr durr you aren't even allowed to make jokes hurr durr*
I wasn't really referring to you :p

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

The excuses and accusations are evolving which is why they targeted Agnelli for the ticket sale controversy.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I'm not endorsing what Lazio fans did in the slightest, but every time something like this happens, the hyper sensitive Jews come out and cry "wolf." It's as if they're the only targeted/victimized group in the entire world. It's fucking annoying and makes people want to sympathize less and less. The new Jew Defense Brigade is just as disgusting as Neo Feminists.
yeah how disgusting to be offended by people celebrating your genocide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)