Serie A 2017/18 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Milan are pathetic, but Inter are incredibly unconvincing. I actually hope Napoli tear them a new asshole next week; I can't stand the black and blue cunts.
Fuck that, Juve over all, and for us Inter must take points from them. The small teams will hardly do it.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Most likely yes, I expect a loss and draw in both City games. But that hardly helps us. So far they won the top teams they faced.

Yeah annoyingly they look super consistent this year. Last year they only won when playing well and usually lost the games when they were shit. Now they are winning games ugly...a bad sign for us. Anyway, season is still long, but we need to pull our fingers out and stop conceding stupid goals (and missing sitters and penalties *cough* Argies *cough)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck that, Juve over all, and for us Inter must take points from them. The small teams will hardly do it.

If Inter win that game, they go top, so a big fuck no to that! I guess a draw suits us, so let's hope that's what we get. Unfortunately, both teams can't lose. :sigh:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If Inter win that game, they go top, so a big fuck no to that! I guess a draw suits us, so let's hope that's what we get. Unfortunately, both teams can't lose. :sigh:
Let them go top, they did last season too. But they don't have the quality to sustain it, Napoli has the arsenal to keep the momentum much more than them.

So at all scenarios we should wish for Napoli for losing pts.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let them go top, they did last season too. But they don't have the quality to sustain it, Napoli has the arsenal to keep the momentum much more than them.

So at all scenarios we should wish for Napoli for losing pts.

They have a better coach this season, and no European commitments; coupled with the fact that should they win against Napoli, they'll have beaten 3 of the top 6 in the league (including two away from home - Roma and Napoli).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Spalletti improves them, but maybe you should try watching them? I have. If Icardi is off for few games they drop points, they lack quality, they won't win CL title. Plus Spalletti is not a title winning coach, just more competent then what they had.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
They have a better coach this season, and no European commitments; coupled with the fact that should they win against Napoli, they'll have beaten 3 of the top 6 in the league (including two away from home - Roma and Napoli).
Inter is not title winning material this season, Spalletti is a smart coach and with him they'll target CL places much better than previously, but that's all they should aspire to.

Unless one of Insigne/Mertens has a serious setback, I suspect that Napoli will be in the Scudetto fight with us until the end, so I agree with Osman, Napoli dropping points would be great for us, they're the only competition I'd worry about this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)