Serie A 2017/18 (125 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
So Milan spent 225mln on the market already selling none. Anybody knows who are those Chinese guys supporting them? Counting in the money they spent on buying the club itself it's like 700mln spent already? Seems like they mean business and they can rival us in short time.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Penalties are shit anyway. In the end they will either pay peantus and get done with it, or they will get a transfer ban which they won't mind cause they will already have 30 new players at that point.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Milan are interested in renato Sanchez. :wth: I thought their Mercato would stop at belotti but they keep wanting more.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They want him on a loan with option/obligation to buy for around 45mln but I think Bayern already said how they want to keep him.

I don't think Milan wants him now when they signed Biglia. Not that he wouldn't play when Biglia is there... but I think they are going to splash the last penny (which is actually over 50mln) on a striker.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Milan are interested in renato Sanchez. :wth: I thought their Mercato would stop at belotti but they keep wanting more.

What they need is wingers/offensive midfielders, at the moment they are stacked everywhere else

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
They want him on a loan with option/obligation to buy for around 45mln but I think Bayern already said how they want to keep him.

I don't think Milan wants him now when they signed Biglia. Not that he wouldn't play when Biglia is there... but I think they are going to splash the last penny (which is actually over 50mln) on a striker.
Ruminigger said there's no agreement yet. To me that says they are open to talks and would probably consider a pricey loan deal.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ruminigger said there's no agreement yet. To me that says they are open to talks and would probably consider a pricey loan deal.

Hopefully you meant Rummenigge, you fucker.

Btw, even if they get him imo it's going to be another ala Morata deal at best. It's Bayern, they won't fuck it up. If anything Milan will only shape him up and send him ready to Germany.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
To be fair I wouldn't put past Milan dumping their cash on this one. They've lost the plot this mercato.

they have done some very good moves so far, Kessie, Silva, Calhanoglu etc, all young players with potential. then some very good experienced guys like Bonucci, Biglia who will help balance the team out. on paper it looks good, but too many changes in one mercato are never good + they spent a ton already... if some of those signings wont work out they are in trouble

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Hopefully you meant Rummenigge, you $#@!er.

Btw, even if they get him imo it's going to be another ala Morata deal at best. It's Bayern, they won't $#@! it up. If anything Milan will only shape him up and send him ready to Germany.
:oops: yeah I meant Rumminegge.

Yeah I agree it will be a better deal for Bayern but if Sanchez shows his benfica potential then Milan got themselves a great player for a year or two.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Am I the only one hoping for Milan to be eliminated early in EL and fuck up badly in Serie A and end up wasting 300m with Bonucci being the only decent player??

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Any of these player would start for Juve?
Lucas Biglia, Franck Kessie, Andrea Conti, Mateo Musacchio, Ricardo Rodriguez and Hakan Calhanoglu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)