Serie A 2017/18 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We won scudetti while losing all preseason games. Better off taunting for losing against Beer shevas in EL instead.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
True, although not at the extent of playing teams that had that big of a difference in squad quality. Still satisfying even if it's a friendly.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Inter is shit always been and always will be, they can have both C. Ronaldo and Messi and still suck (they had freakin Vieri and Ronaldo and they sucked big time back in the days).

Milan on other hand is a team we should be worried about this season

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We won scudetti while losing all preseason games. Better off taunting for losing against Beer shevas in EL instead.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Now that you mention it, I can't wait for us to lose every friendly this pre-season and "The Usual Suspects" to meltdown and bring gloom and doom to the entire forum.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ADL: 'It is Napoli's year'
By Football Italia staff

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis described his ‘Mister X’ transfer idea and Scudetto ambitions. “This is the year, we hope.”

The Azzurri finished third last season, but while the other Serie A sides have revamped and reshuffled, consistency may well be their greatest strength.

“We have not sold anyone, instead we bought some players, so this is the year, we hope,” De Laurentiis told Mediaset Premium.

“Maurizio Sarri is a great influence for all the players, who are so happy to continue working with him. We are a big family where there are no clashes or grumbles and everything works perfectly.”

The President has repeatedly mentioned targeting ‘Mister X’ on the market this summer, but won’t reveal who it is.

“It was my idea to buy one or two players and leave them where they are to mature so they could then come next June. We are verifying if it’s all right or not, as the risk is that there could be big expectations and failure to meet them would be treated as dramatic.”

Milan have reinforced a great deal with the likes of Leonardo Bonucci, Andre Silva, Hakan Calhanoglu and Ricardo Rodriguez.

“I am very pleased, because Serie A needs to be at the top level. I have always said that there are six clubs at the top of the tree and the others, with all due respect, are sparring partners. We need to improve that and create more quality all round.”

-------

Annual Napoli jinx themselves. Next will be Hamsik @Bianconero_Aus

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
By Football Italia staff

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis described his 'Mister X’ transfer idea and Scudetto ambitions. “This is the year, we hope.”

The Azzurri finished third last season, but while the other Serie A sides have revamped and reshuffled, consistency may well be their greatest strength.

“We have not sold anyone, instead we bought some players, so this is the year, we hope,” De Laurentiis told Mediaset Premium.

“Maurizio Sarri is a great influence for all the players, who are so happy to continue working with him. We are a big family where there are no clashes or grumbles and everything works perfectly.”

The President has repeatedly mentioned targeting 'Mister X’ on the market this summer, but won’t reveal who it is.

“It was my idea to buy one or two players and leave them where they are to mature so they could then come next June. We are verifying if it’s all right or not, as the risk is that there could be big expectations and failure to meet them would be treated as dramatic.”

Milan have reinforced a great deal with the likes of Leonardo Bonucci, Andre Silva, Hakan Calhanoglu and Ricardo Rodriguez.

“I am very pleased, because Serie A needs to be at the top level. I have always said that there are six clubs at the top of the tree and the others, with all due respect, are sparring partners. We need to improve that and create more quality all round.”

-------

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
By Football Italia staff

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis described his 'Mister X’ transfer idea and Scudetto ambitions. “This is the year, we hope.”

The President has repeatedly mentioned targeting 'Mister X’ on the market this summer, but won’t reveal who it is.

-------

:touched:

They never learn. At least we've got some material for the end of the season list :D

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Here Hamsik annual prediction :baus:

Hamsik: 'Napoli believe in Scudetto'

Marek Hamsik assures Napoli “believe in the Scudetto and we already seem to be doing better than at this time last year.”

The Partenopei flattened Serie D side Trento 7-0 in last night’s friendly, but the quality of goals was remarkable, including an Adam Ounas volley and Vlad Chiriches strike from inside his own half.

“We are just at the beginning, but we already seem to be doing better than at this time last year,” Hamsik told Mediaset Premium.

“We still aren’t feeling the fatigue of pre-season training and are working hard. We’re preparing to be at our best for mid-August, as an important game awaits us.”

Napoli will soon learn their opponents in the Champions League preliminary round, with the first leg on August 15-16.

“I have already said that I believe in the Scudetto and I mean it. This team has proved over the last two years that it can play at the highest level.”

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
By Football Italia staff

-------

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/430...-in-1st-post?p=5530734&viewfull=1#post5530734

already happened weeks ago :numnum:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ADL: 'Napoli want the Scudetto'
By Football Italia staff

Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis won’t deny Scudetto ambitions and revealed Maurizio Sarri “feels more confident in himself and the team.”

The patron was mobbed by fans after last night’s 7-0 friendly victory over Trento.

“There is so much enthusiasm because the team plays very well and added new figures like the little Frenchman Adam Ounas, who was practically biting the goal he was so eager,” De Laurentiis told Radio Kiss Kiss.

“In my view he has settled in very quickly and I am happy that Sarri immediately started using him.

“Sarri seems relaxed, a whole other man compared to last year, as he feels confident in himself and the team. He’s not worried, in fact if the other teams in Serie A reinforce, it’s a pleasing development.

“In my view, we should cut Serie A down to 16 teams and maybe just one relegation, that way Serie B and Lega Pro become more competitive too.

“People always told me not to say the word 'Scudetto’ because it was bad luck, but it’s normal that we compete to win. That has been my approach in every area of life, even in school when I got my grades.

“Meritocracy is a wonderful thing. If we want to slump down to let mediocrity reign, then let us just say we are all the same and nobody gets a medal, but it won’t be very interesting.

“I’ve always wanted to make Napoli like a family and I am close to achieving that. Football is fundamental for us Neapolitans and – I am talking to the genuine Neapolitans, not the ones who support Juventus – we always want more.

“Naples has to be a protagonist in Italy and the world.”

----

They won't stop lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)