Serie A 2017/18 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Mediaset didn't even make an offer.
Why would they anyway. Serie A is absolutely offering no excitement whatsoever atm. One team is romping home the league every year, other big teams crippled financially, delay after delay in getting new stadiums built.

And you wonder why we sell our best players every year.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:lol: We'll be coming for his ass soon enough.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a nice team, except for Bale maybe.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would they anyway. Serie A is absolutely offering no excitement whatsoever atm. One team is romping home the league every year, other big teams crippled financially, delay after delay in getting new stadiums built.

And you wonder why we sell our best players every year.
Bundesliga is even more of a one team league, i'd even argue Serie-A has more high-quality games to offer. In germany you have Bayern and a sell out Dortmund, and that's it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
pathetic fucks ::lol3::

[video=facebook;1733606086937564]https://www.facebook.com/Napolismo/videos/1733606086937564/[/video]
Hopefully, I see this fucker in Thailand and unleash a horde of ladyboys to ass rape him and bukkakke all over his face.

- - - Updated - - -

Kaka and Cafu/Thuram need to be there
Where would you put Thuram tho? Instead of Nesta or Canna? :D I agree about Kaka tho; take that fucker Bale out, and put Kaka in.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
pathetic fucks ::lol3::

[video=facebook;1733606086937564]https://www.facebook.com/Napolismo/videos/1733606086937564/[/video]
Little does he know that bonucci can't hear the fucking idiot

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully, I see this fucker in Thailand and unleash a horde of ladyboys to ass rape him and bukkakke all over his face.
He'd probably like that

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Where would you put Thuram tho? Instead of Nesta or Canna? :D I agree about Kaka tho; take that fucker Bale out, and put Kaka in.
Id take Lahm out, and put one of Cafu/Thuram (probably Cafu, he won a CL after all) there. with all due respect to him, those 2 are better

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Hopefully, I see this $#@!er in Thailand and unleash a horde of ladyboys to ass $#@! him and bukkakke all over his face.

- - - Updated - - -

Where would you put Thuram tho? Instead of Nesta or Canna? :D I agree about Kaka tho; take that $#@!er Bale out, and put Kaka in.
People like this dont deserve attention, that guy whatever is doin in his life the most precious thing for him seems Juventus losing, that tells a lot about him, sure probably he would do the same if he would meet you on street and see you with a juve t shirt, then you wouldn't have any choice then punching his face, trying to ignore guys like this won't work :shifty:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)