Serie A 2017/18 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How often is Napoli getting ref favors this season? How many points worth? Haven't kept track since Mertens one in December. Last season they got a favorable call in almost every other home game.

Q2: Where does Allison rank in best GKs in the world currently?
I still think Woj can give him a run for his money. Allison was always a decent shot stopper even when he was in Brazil, but I don't think he's a world class keeper by any means, De Gea is far more well rounded currently

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How often is Napoli getting ref favors this season? How many points worth? Haven't kept track since Mertens one in December. Last season they got a favorable call in almost every other home game.

Q2: Where does Allison rank in best GKs in the world currently?
top 10

- - - Updated - - -

Strakosha is a great keeper too btw

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Allison will do great in Liverpool.. as will Dzeko in Chelsea.. and Dybala in La Liga.

... lets not forget Milinkovic-Savic in Premier League..

#TalentDrain

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Whenever someone famous dies and people mourn them on social media, and there is those who say something about death being normal and “it’s only a big deal because they’re famous”, there is always the ones who feel the need to say how you should pay your respect or keep quiet. That’s my take on it. Not referring to you or anyone in particular.
I get it, however. Whenever someone famous dies and people mourn them on social media, and there is those who say something about death being normal and “it’s only a big deal because they’re famous”, there is always the ones who feel the need to say how you should pay your respect or keep quiet. That’s my take on it. Not referring to you or anyone in particular.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
so family and fiorentina fans have the right to call it a terrible tragedy, other people should just shut up, stop moaning, and being hypocrites.

it's nice to have a moral compass on tuz.
I called it horrible myself, didn't i? That has to be enough.

Did you care about him whilst he was still alive? Did you follow his career? Did you like the player? Did you know him personally? Did you at least follow his club? Or did you just like me simply not care about him at all til you read about his death in the news today?

Yeah, that's the people i want to cry for me. People who have had zero interest in me and my life. That, for me, is not only being a hypocrite, it's also being disrespectful towards people who really cared about him and lost a big part of their life.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Did you care about him whilst he was still alive? Did you follow his career? Did you like the player? Did you know him personally? Did you at least follow his club? Or did you just like me simply not care about him at all til you read about his death in the news today?

Yeah, that's the people i want to cry for me. People who have had zero interest in me and my life. That, for me, is not only being a hypocrite, it's also being disrespectful towards people who really cared about him and lost a big part of their life.
I followed him on instagram and I dont follow your instagram profile. Thats why I care about his death and wouldn’t care about a random death like yours. Thats where I draw the line.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

I couldn't agree anymore with you

Think about the person who dies and his family have no money to pay the bills when a father dies, nobody spares a moment for them

Some well known person dies and everyone is in shock despite knowing nothing about the person or generally having no interest in them before the news came about

At least Astori's immediate family and child have his hard earned money to last them a life time and never have to worry about going hungry or the bank seizing their home and he can be remembered by the people who supported him as a player in a nice light

This news doesn't affect me in any way at all, my sympathy goes out to his family but the world will move on

Apr 29, 2006
I love it when 'grown' man talk about death in larger than life perspective, but get their emotions flattened by being called a snowflake/SJW. Truth hurts, dying doesn't.
It really is quite amusing and tells of a much bigger disease than 'weird relations modern culture has with death', namely self-importance!

I've never been that much of a thinker, but I never thought dying is much worse than being outvoted. Live and learn, I guess. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)