Serie A 2017/18 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I can see them catch Inter but not Lazio. I think Lazio will exit their slump soon.

Gattuso got some confidence and 'grinta' in the Milan team.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Poor Napoli and their heavy schedule, it was obvious that they were suffering from fatigue after their mid week match to Leipzig. Still Sarri played his trademark beautiful football. I wish we can be like them.
Napoli showing Juventus how to play football, Sarri showing Allegri how to coach, Mertens teaching Higuain how to score

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:howler: Define world class player then and tell me how many world class players do start for Juve at the moment? Depending on the formation, Insigne, Hamsik, Mertens, hell even Hysaj, could end up in our starting 11.

Stop underestimating the Nipples squad like they were some 2nd rate trash punching above their weight.

- - - Updated - - -

And no, the league hasn't dropped in quality. Not in the past few years.

They clearly are the 2nd best team in the league, only denied the title by a super constant Juventus team.
World class is one of the best in his position in the world for me and I dont feel that way for any of the Napoli guys.

And its not like that list is filled with 2nd best teams in the league, maybe Milan 03/04, but I rate that team way way more quality wise

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Milan are going on a really impressive run of results, the last time they got a disappointing result was almost 2 months ago their home loss against Atalanta, since then it's wins against SPAL, Ludgorets, Sampdoria, Crotone, Cagliari, Lazio, Inter and draws against Fiorentina, Lazio and Udinese.

I can't shake the feeling though that their next slump is just around the corner, Gattuso is a humble and hardworking coach who demands the same from his team, but not everything in the world can be fixed with having the right attitude.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Even better, if we beat them and they win the other 12 matches, they will finish with 102 points.
If we beat them and 11 other matches, and we draw one match, we will finish with 102 points.
We beat them on H2H :seven:
NO! I want to win clear on points! I want us to show our sheer dominance! I dont want to win due to some technicality...
1 point is enough.. for all I care we could both win all our games with Napoli losing only one game against us at the Alianz Stadium

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli fixtures:

Leipzig (A)
Cagliari (A)
Roma (H)
Inter (A)
Genoa (H)
Sass (A)
Leipzig - Dont care
Cagliari - They will win
Roma - at home they are favorites but chance of losing points here..
Inter - Inter are at a bad period of time so I guess Napoli will get the whole 3pts there
Genoa - Easy 3 pts
Sass - 7-0 If we could score that much Napoli could score at least 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)