Serie A 2017/18 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
ffs, Mancini hasn't coached with a decent outcome since his Lazio days and still manages to get himself lucrative contracts with firing clause

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
inter should get him. Next Mourinho

- - - Updated - - -

Hamsik: Scudetto is possible

Napoli captain Marek Hamsik believes the Scudetto is “possible” next season, and looks forward to breaking Diego Maradona’s goal record.
The Partenopei have finished second and third in the past two seasons, and secured a record points total this term.
“We have a great team and we can go even higher,” Hamsik wrote on his official website.

“The Scudetto? Anything is possible, it would be fantastic to give this prize to our fantastic fans.
“We had an excellent season and we can be proud of it. We played good football, scoring a lot of goals and broke a lot of records.”.
Hamsik is only two goals behind Diego Maradona’s record for the club, a figure he should reach next season.
“I should be able to reach it next season. It will be an important achievement, because I’ll reach it as a central midfielder.
“I’ll be very happy if I succeed, but I’ll never reach Diego’s popularity. Diego is unique.”

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
If we win the treble this season I worry that we might lose motivation for the league next year. But since this management is always planning ahead I am sure they'll sign new motivated players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)