Serie A 2016/2017 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I just saw the Napoli penalties :rofl: What a disgusting league we play in. And these cunts have the audacity to call us thieves.

And as for Inter, ::lol3:: Buffon is bigger than your entire club, you filthy maggot cunts.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
There was some Juve fans tried to explain about the penalty at bilan forum but all they got was blind hate. De Siglio's extended arm was a few meters away from Litch so the penalty was clear af. Anyone questions the penalty is just plain stupid. End of story.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I just saw the Napoli penalties :rofl: What a disgusting league we play in. And these cunts have the audacity to call us thieves.

And as for Inter, ::lol3:: Buffon is bigger than your entire club, you filthy maggot cunts.
I've been saying it all season, other teams' players can just fall over in the area under dubious contact and they are regularly given as penalties.

raffaelo1

Jul 2, 2009
'Milan player branded Juve thieves’
By Football Italia staff

A person reportedly wrote 'thieves’ on the walls of Juventus’ tunnel after last Friday’s controversial clash with Milan.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, replicas of Juve’s Scudetti for the 2004-05 and 2005-06 campaigns – revoked by Italian courts due to the Calciopoli scandal – were targeted.

The newspaper also hinted it could have been a Milan player, given the contentious nature of the Diavolo’s 2-1 defeat to the Bianconeri.

It comes after reports of punch marks on walls and a broken stool in the dressing room that Milan occupied.

Carlos Bacca, meanwhile, will discover on Tuesday if he faces punishment for his display of anger towards referee Davide Massa.

La Gazzetta claims the striker could be banned for two games.

- - - Updated - - -

They are so shameless :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)