Serie A 2016/2017 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Can someone remember when was the last time (or ever) that we got a non-existent penalty?
Not a rhetorical question.
this season I think the game vs Sevilla away ref had a disastrous performance and most of it went our way, including a ridiculous penalty. I don't understand why the Spanish attacked Juve fans after the game, should've went for Clattenburg instead :p glad that the clown retired from Europe and decided to earn more

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
this season I think the game vs Sevilla away ref had a disastrous performance and most of it went our way, including a ridiculous penalty. I don't understand why the Spanish attacked Juve fans after the game, should've went for Clattenburg instead :p
In Italy, I meant.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
“It’s a sickly situation,” Materazzi said in a bitter rant on Radio Anch’io Sport. “The decisions of the referees only go in one direction, and you get tired talking about it.

“It’s never nice to lose in the 95th minute, and it’s especially unpleasant if you lose to a penalty which is hard to stomach.

“Juventus are a team who have planned for years and they deserve to be in front, beyond the more or less obvious help. Juventus definitely deserve to be top because if you win five Scudetti and then take [Gonzalo] Higuain it means you always tend to improve.”

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I just saw the Napoli penalties :rofl: What a disgusting league we play in. And these cunts have the audacity to call us thieves.

And as for Inter, ::lol3:: Buffon is bigger than your entire club, you filthy maggot cunts.
The first one was a penalty. The second was a Hamsik dive. But yeah, you have to be a really pathetic piece of shit to call Juve thieves right after that game.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
“It’s a sickly situation,” Materazzi said in a bitter rant on Radio Anch’io Sport. “The decisions of the referees only go in one direction, and you get tired talking about it.

“It’s never nice to lose in the 95th minute, and it’s especially unpleasant if you lose to a penalty which is hard to stomach.

“Juventus are a team who have planned for years and they deserve to be in front, beyond the more or less obvious help. Juventus definitely deserve to be top because if you win five Scudetti and then take [Gonzalo] Higuain it means you always tend to improve.”
scum like his old club.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Like that's going to stop us from paying off the VAR administrator or manipulate live game feeds. I am sure Agnelli and his cabal are coming up with the plans for that as we speak.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
‘Milan player branded Juve thieves’
By Football Italia staff

A person reportedly wrote ‘thieves’ on the walls of Juventus’ tunnel after last Friday’s controversial clash with Milan.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, replicas of Juve’s Scudetti for the 2004-05 and 2005-06 campaigns – revoked by Italian courts due to the Calciopoli scandal – were targeted.

The newspaper also hinted it could have been a Milan player, given the contentious nature of the Diavolo’s 2-1 defeat to the Bianconeri.

It comes after reports of punch marks on walls and a broken stool in the dressing room that Milan occupied.

Carlos Bacca, meanwhile, will discover on Tuesday if he faces punishment for his display of anger towards referee Davide Massa.

La Gazzetta claims the striker could be banned for two games.

- - - Updated - - -

They are so shameless :sergio:
The funny thing about that table is that we aren't even top of the list :howler: Way to attempt to prove a point by disproving it. Fiorentina, Milan, Lazio, and Napoli all got more penalties than us, and still didn't win shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)