Serie A 2016/2017 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
since I honestly don't know whether you really believe Li Yonghong is the new Thorir or you're just blinded as fk. I believe in the latter.

Yes, Li is the sole owner of Milan right now. And yes, it's true that he doesn't have the necessary wealth to run a club like Milan. BUT, like Berlusconi with Fininvest, Li has created RSIL (Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux) who basically acts like Fininvest. And in RSIL we find wealthy companies, most important ones being Huarong and Haixia which together are 2 billion times bigger than Suning. And remember, these are only two companies so far. We'll find out the other companies once they release the official list of investors. One of Haixia and Huarong (I don't remember which one though, I'm sorry) even has one of their representatives in Milans new board of directors. His name is Lu Bo.

Yes, they had to take a loan from Elliott to complete the sale. But this was NOT because of lack of funds to complete the sale. This was because of difficulties of transfering the funds out of China. Chinese government regulations did not approve of this deal and didn't want it to happen. Fassone found a way out with Elliott who, yes, did provide the loan with high interest rates of 7-11%. But do know that Elliott interest rates usually are around 14-15%. They were reportedly very convinced by Fassones financial plans for Milan and therefor approved of a lower interest rate.

The financial plans are mostly about three main things:
- Owning a stadium, whether it is buying out the San Siro our building a new stadium. I hope on the former.
- Get back into the Champions League which provides huge amount of revenue. This means that we have to build a great squad in order to be able to compete for Champions League spots and further.
- And lastly and most importantly, INNOVATIVE IDEAS for the Asian market, something that has never been seen before. There are HUGEEEEEEE amount of money pick up in China and rest of Asia but it is still an unexplored market. Fassone was clear when stating that it was not enough to just sponsor the team and just get, but that the most important thing was to GIVE and THEN GET, for example building football academies, holding events, etc... And since Milan already is the top 2 most supported team in China, this shouldn't be a problem. But it's safe to say that it truly is a revolutionary idea.

Future is bright for us, we are now one of the richest clubs in the world, no debt, we already have one, if not the most glorious history of any club in the world, we have a clear and amazing idea for the future to bring up revenue and make ourselves a healthy club again, and we already have such a beautiful young and hungry team with a young and amazing coach with fighting spirit.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
since I honestly don't know whether you really believe Li Yonghong is the new Thorir or you're just blinded as fk. I believe in the latter.

Yes, Li is the sole owner of Milan right now. And yes, it's true that he doesn't have the necessary wealth to run a club like Milan. BUT, like Berlusconi with Fininvest, Li has created RSIL (Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux) who basically acts like Fininvest. And in RSIL we find wealthy companies, most important ones being Huarong and Haixia which together are 2 billion times bigger than Suning. And remember, these are only two companies so far. We'll find out the other companies once they release the official list of investors. One of Haixia and Huarong (I don't remember which one though, I'm sorry) even has one of their representatives in Milans new board of directors. His name is Lu Bo.

Yes, they had to take a loan from Elliott to complete the sale. But this was NOT because of lack of funds to complete the sale. This was because of difficulties of transfering the funds out of China. Chinese government regulations did not approve of this deal and didn't want it to happen. Fassone found a way out with Elliott who, yes, did provide the loan with high interest rates of 7-11%. But do know that Elliott interest rates usually are around 14-15%. They were reportedly very convinced by Fassones financial plans for Milan and therefor approved of a lower interest rate.

- Owning a stadium, whether it is buying out the San Siro our building a new stadium. I hope on the former.
- Get back into the Champions League which provides huge amount of revenue. This means that we have to build a great squad in order to be able to compete for Champions League spots and further.
- And lastly and most importantly, INNOVATIVE IDEAS for the Asian market, something that has never been seen before. There are HUGEEEEEEE amount of money pick up in China and rest of Asia but it is still an unexplored market. Fassone was clear when stating that it was not enough to just sponsor the team and just get, but that the most important thing was to GIVE and THEN GET, for example building football academies, holding events, etc... And since Milan already is the top 2 most supported team in China, this shouldn't be a problem. But it's safe to say that it truly is a revolutionary idea.

Future is bright for us, we are now one of the richest clubs in the world, no debt, we already have one, if not the most glorious history of any club in the world, we have a clear and amazing idea for the future to bring up revenue and make ourselves a healthy club again, and we already have such a beautiful young and hungry team with a young and amazing coach with fighting spirit.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:touched:

Bolded part especially :D

- - - Updated - - -

Also, just realized Pelissier is still around and even has 8 goals this season already :touched:

Only in Serie A :heart:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007

Old

This is the milan fan post in the "inda" forum, trying to reassure himself in the bright future of his club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)