[Serie A, 19th round] Crotone 0-2 JUVENTUS [8th February, 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Rugani

• Asamoah

• Rincon

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• D. Alves

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Lets put a fragile midfield that requires compensation from the wingers, who havent mastered the formation, and then put a kid who's completely new on the wing.

What can possibly go wrong ?

Its not an opinion, its a fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, will do tomorrow
Pjanic in a two men midfield is much more involved defensively than his reputation gives him credit for. And it's likely Allegri trains Pjaca to track back in order for him to become complete. All in all, it's not a fact these two will never play together in a 4-2-3-1, that's just an assumption on your part, even if you strongly believe it. You're being dogmatic as hell.

Hopefully you'll go hide for a while if Allegri does it at some point.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The 4-2-3-1 is a brandnew formation, with an impossibly weak central midfield for a non fancy $#@!$#@! team.

If we see pjanic and Pjaca in the same team, the formation will be 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 with Khedira/marchiso/rincon/Sturaro flanking pjanic
PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA

Yes i think Pjaca didn't know where to move yesterday. at times, he was moving too far away from alves.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Offcourse it had obviously everything to do with Pjaca.
Pjaca and Pjanic wont start in a 4-2-3-1 togheter for the reason i listed above. Whether he wanted to rest Pjanic, or give playtime to Pjaca doesnt matter, the result remains the same

This is further showcased by Allegri deliberately putting Rincon instead of Marchisio on the field for that extra midfield steel.
Marchisio was injured. Pjanic and Pjaca played togrther for 20 min today. We all know that our coach likes to do those Pep'isque offensive substitution that unbalance the formation, but it should tell you a lot about our theory.
And as somebody else mentions its your opinion, so you should stop presenting it as a fact. Its such a Trump like thing to do.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pjanic in a two men midfield is much more involved defensively than his reputation gives him credit for. And it's likely Allegri trains Pjaca to track back in order for him to become complete. All in all, it's not a fact these two will never play together in a 4-2-3-1, that's just an assumption on your part, even if you strongly believe it. You're being dogmatic as hell.

::lol3::

He'll pull a Donald Trump and say he never said that, or that we all misinterpreted somehow, and he'll double down hard on why we were mistaken and not him.

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio was injured. Pjanic and Pjaca played togrther for 20 min today. We all know that our coach likes to do those Pep'isque offensive substitution that unbalance the formation, but it should tell you a lot about our theory.
And as somebody else mentions its your opinion, so you should stop presenting it as a fact. Its such a Trump like thing to do.
:ratcafe:

Zach doesn't jive with opinions. He's a biochemist, and only deals with true, real, actual, honest-to-god facts.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I heard this match was fixed because Alves passed the ball to Pjanic and then he passed the ball to Rincon and then Higuain glanced at the ref.

I mean what was that?

There's clearly something going on.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Lets stop beeing embarrassing :baus:

What i said : Our central midfield is fragile, too fragile for an organised side like ours, but the great workrate and defensive contribution of Cuad-Bro makes it work nicely.
What you claim to have read : Pjanic is a lazy bitch that doesnt run and track back

Here is a radicalised idea : Fragile =/= running :baus:

Weaker cm's that master a system know how to run where in defence, mostly on counters to block off the player, as they cant just physically halt a player. Pirlo was good at that, Marchisio is amazing at it (while also physically able), Pjanic needs to become good at it.

Rincon doesnt need to be good at it. Bit like vidal, he can just straight up attack the player if needed and have a good chance to come out on top.

- - - Updated - - -

PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA PJA

Yes i think Pjaca didn't know where to move yesterday. at times, he was moving too far away from alves.
Yeah, but that will improve in the future. He shows so much promise

- - - Updated - - -

I said they wont starttogheter in a 4-2-3-1. When we were 1-0 up and crapone couldnt do a thing, Pjanic was introduced.

- - - Updated - - -

::lol3::

He'll pull a Donald Trump and say he never said that, or that we all misinterpreted somehow, and he'll double down hard on why we were mistaken and not him.
Never said what ?

I said they wont start togheter for the time beeing because:

- We need to master the formation first, especially Pjanic, so we'll play the same lineup alot. As you have seen in the past games by now. Hence i said that before when people where bitching about us not rotating, cause peasant shit is life.

- I said after that Pjaca will require to adapt to italian football and master his organisatorial and defensive work aswel.

=> Only then we can see Pjaca and Pjanic start in a 4-2-3-1 togheter against decent opponents. There is a slim chance we could see it in inferior or coppa games if Pjaca improves rapidly, but its a slim chance

You got all that pumpkin ? Or do you need to make more bad political jokes about President Trump first ?

Note : 4-2-3-1 mentionned is with pjanic playing at cm and Dybala at cam. Which is quite obvious. But i can totally see you conveniently 'forget' it when we play rincon-sturaro as holding mids and put Pjanic at cam with Pjaca out wide.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #180
    My player ratings:

Buffon 6
    Dani Alves 6
    Bonucci 6
    Rugani 6.5
    Asamoah 6
    Rincon 6.5
    Khedira 5.5 [Pjanić 6.5]
    Pjaca 6
    Dybala 6
    Mandžukić 7 MOM
    Higuain 7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)