[Serie A, 19th round] Crotone 0-2 JUVENTUS [8th February, 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Rugani

• Asamoah

• Rincon

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• D. Alves

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Lets stop beeing embarrassing :baus:

What i said : Our central midfield is fragile, too fragile for an organised side like ours, but the great workrate and defensive contribution of Cuad-Bro makes it work nicely.
What you claim to have read : Pjanic is a lazy bitch that doesnt run and track back

Here is a radicalised idea : Fragile =/= running :baus:

Weaker cm's that master a system know how to run where in defence, mostly on counters to block off the player, as they cant just physically halt a player. Pirlo was good at that, Marchisio is amazing at it (while also physically able), Pjanic needs to become good at it.

Rincon doesnt need to be good at it. Bit like vidal, he can just straight up attack the player if needed and have a good chance to come out on top.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but that will improve in the future. He shows so much promise

- - - Updated - - -

I said they wont starttogheter in a 4-2-3-1. When we were 1-0 up and crapone couldnt do a thing, Pjanic was introduced.

- - - Updated - - -

Never said what ?

I said they wont start togheter for the time beeing because:

- We need to master the formation first, especially Pjanic, so we'll play the same lineup alot. As you have seen in the past games by now. Hence i said that before when people where bitching about us not rotating, cause peasant $#@! is life.

- I said after that Pjaca will require to adapt to italian football and master his organisatorial and defensive work aswel.

=> Only then we can see Pjaca and Pjanic start in a 4-2-3-1 togheter against decent opponents. There is a slim chance we could see it in inferior or coppa games if Pjaca improves rapidly, but its a slim chance

You got all that pumpkin ? Or do you need to make more bad political jokes about President Trump first ?

Note : 4-2-3-1 mentionned is with pjanic playing at cm and Dybala at cam. Which is quite obvious. But i can totally see you conveniently 'forget' it when we play rincon-sturaro as holding mids and put Pjanic at cam with Pjaca out wide.
That does not make any sense. Allegri usuall sub around the 70 minute is to take out an attacker put in another CB and switch to 3-5-2. Normally he does not have a problem doing this against even Seria A minnows at the J-Stadium. Yesterday he then suddenly decided to sub in Pjanic, in what he considers an unbalanced formation, when we were 1-0 up.

Just by curiosity, how long will it take before we have mastered the formation. If fx Pjanic and Pjaca both play together in the next three games will that mean Pjaca knows Italian football sufficiently then.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
This was a really good game from us, we controlled it the way we always should :baus:

almost 80% possession and 89% pass completion - total domination. We were a bit too slow in the first half though.

I'm a bit disappointed with Pjaca but I hope he'll be given more chances against minnows in the next few games.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That does not make any sense. Allegri usuall sub around the 70 minute is to take out an attacker put in another CB and switch to 3-5-2. Normally he does not have a problem doing this against even Seria A minnows at the J-Stadium. Yesterday he then suddenly decided to sub in Pjanic, in what he considers an unbalanced formation, when we were 1-0 up.

Just by curiosity, how long will it take before we have mastered the formation. If fx Pjanic and Pjaca both play together in the next three games will that mean Pjaca knows Italian football sufficiently then.
Yes, he decided to sub in pjanic. And i liked it for a change. We should strive to keep the ball and reinforce the defence instead of just sitting very deep, creating nothing anymore cause the forwards are running into the ground.
So a defender + Pjanic, we need to see this more tbh.

I dont know how long it takes.We could see from the previous game that Pjaca played an entire game (well, 89 mins), and was searching for his offensive position, let alone his defensive one.

Pjaca is the future with Dybala for juve. Once he's ready, he'll be insane. Imagine him playing like the spain vs croatia game at the euro's, every time, every opponent, but in a more offensive role.

- - - Updated - - -

My God, is that dude @Zacheryah annoying. :facepalm:
We all have our purpose in life

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #188
    Is Zacheryah the one who's posting all the Schwarzenegger vids, pics and gifs? Then i agree. It's annoying.
    If Arnold has his own Forum then I'll be doing business there and posting here only about Juve. Deal? :D

- - - Updated - - -

:blah: Instead of posting -rep why don't you actually do it? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)