[Serie A, 19th round] Crotone 0-2 JUVENTUS [8th February, 2017] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Rugani

• Asamoah

• Rincon

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• D. Alves

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Normally I watch at least one game from each club in Serie A (besides the games against Juve). Crotone is so uninteresting that I didn't watch and that says enough. Least Serie A worthy club in years. Chanche that Crotone, Pescara and Palermo will relegate is immense, but I hope Palermo will stay in A even it costs Empoli (who are really likeable).

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #46
    The only time we met Crotone was back in Serie B. :D

http://juworld.net/partita.asp?idpartita=3652

http://juworld.net/partita.asp?idpartita=3672

- - - Updated - - -

Normally I watch at least one game from each club in Serie A (besides the games against Juve). Crotone is so uninteresting that I didn't watch and that says enough. Least Serie A worthy club in years. Chanche that Crotone, Pescara and Palermo will relegate is immense, but I hope Palermo will stay in A even it costs Empoli (who are really likeable).
    Crotone is better than both Pescara and Palermo.

- - - Updated - - -

Latest probable formation:

Higuain

Pjaca - Dybala - Cuadrado

Marchisio - Khedira

Asamoah - Rugani - Bonucci - Lichtsteiner

Buffon​

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    considering we have 6 games in 20 days from Feb 8 to Feb 28 I think we can expect not only Mandžukič on the bench but possibly also Dybala/Cuadrado benched for one of our midfielders. until Porto on Feb 22 we need to give a rest to all of our front 4, they've been playing nonstop since the formation change

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
    We should include Rincon, Dani Alves and Pjaca in rotation, so that they get to know the formation and are ready to come of the bench or start (Dani Alves) in the final part of the season, especially CL. Against Inter we were lacking players who could step on the field in the second half for fresh legs. All three of them could be very useful but they must get used to our new system.

- - - Updated - - -

considering we have 6 games in 20 days from Feb 8 to Feb 28 I think we can expect not only Mandžukič on the bench but possibly also Dybala/Cuadrado benched for one of our midfielders. until Porto on Feb 22 we need to give a rest to all of our front 4, they've been playing nonstop since the formation change
    Also for this reason.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #51
    We have Lemina, Marchisio, Khedira, Sturaro, Rincon, Hernanes, Asamoah and Pjanić competing for 2 places in cm in this new formation. That's too much.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    We have Lemina, Marchisio, Khedira, Sturaro, Rincon, Hernanes, Asamoah and Pjanić competing for 2 places in cm in this new formation. That's too much.
    I expect that Allegri might try out Sturaro at AMR since Stu is our new Padoin. Hernanes is gone, Pjanič can rotate with both CM's and Dybala and Asa is a LB so it's not that much imo

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #56
    Marchisio out with back pains.
    Ffs... :facepalm2: So, Pjanić and Khedira again?

- - - Updated - - -

I expect that Allegri might try out Sturaro at AMR since Stu is our new Padoin. Hernanes is gone, Pjanič can rotate with both CM's and Dybala and Asa is a LB so it's not that much imo
    I think we should sell Sturaro for about 30 mil. € :daibeppe:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    hey guy, we are selling hernanes and asamoah is backup LB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)