[Serie A, 19th round] Crotone 0-2 JUVENTUS [8th February, 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Rugani

• Asamoah

• Rincon

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• D. Alves

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Paulo Valeri is the assigned referee for this match.

Juventus under Valeri:

13 Wins
5 Draws
5 Losses
11 Clean Sheets
60 Yellow Cards
1 Red Card

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Juventus under Valeri:
speaking of refs, i have a ref.xlsx of the currently active refs, with games played, won, drawn, lost, w/d/l percentages, goals for and against, penalties for, against and 'balance', and the same for red cards.

Attachments

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
speaking of refs, i have a ref.xlsx of the currently active refs, with games played, won, drawn, lost, w/d/l percentages, goals for and against, penalties for, against and 'balance', and the same for red cards.
Clearly we managed to pay rizzoli a satisfactory amount on this occasion.

Is there one for inter? It would be good to do a comparison

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Clearly we managed to pay rizzoli a satisfactory amount on this occasion.

Is there one for inter? It would be good to do a comparison
he had to have a new maserati.

unfortunately, no, but i'll try to find some database for it. it'd be cool indeed to see a comparison. i bet tagliavento has a positive record with inda. (digging in inter fansites, there's nothing i'd fancy more on a monday evening.)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Juventus under Valeri:

13 Wins
5 Draws
5 Losses
11 Clean Sheets
60 Yellow Cards
1 Red Card
It doesnt matter who is assigned its not as it really matter we are not Inter...

I'd suspect that Pjaca, Rincon, Marchisio, Asa, Dani and Rugani to start this.
Pjaca should be given a chance and who is better than Crotone... Marchisio yeah let him have his minutes Rincon I think he should start this one Asamoah could be nice but we need to plan it so Sandro will be 100% fit for the CL!
Dani Alves is the one who really amazed me - Such a valued player by all and considered by some as one of the best RB in the world yet I think he is a has been.. Dont think he is that great anymore... We really need a great RB
Rugani should get this

Neto;Asamoah Chiellini Rugani Alves; Marchisio Rincon/Sturaro;Mandzukic Dybala Pjaca;Higuain
SUBS: Moise Kean - and give him time (more than just 10 minutes)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Gotta love Rocchi.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Buffon
Alves - Rugani - Giorgio - Asa
Rincon - Marchisio
Cuadrado - Dybala - Pjaca
Higuain
We should go with this.
Looks great on paper and should suffice to win against crotone. No buts of ifs.

ffs, we have dybala and Higuain on the field, for sure we shoudl win.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Calabrese teams :touched:

I hope for a lot of rotation in this one, want some of the bench players to get some valuable playing time. And we've basically used the same starting 11 for the past 4 games, players need a bit of a break.

- - - Updated - - -

So Rizzoli, the supposed "pro Juve" acolyte that we've had on our payroll for years - and we have a terrible W % record with him :lol:

Oh the butthurt of non-Juventus Serie A fans.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have two wishes for this game. Pjaca to start. Mandragora to make his debut with late sub.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)