[Serie A, 18th round] JUVENTUS 3-0 Bologna [8th January, 2017] (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Easy match but still refreshing to see Khedira do some running today. Lichtsteiner and Asamoah actually played better than one seems to think reading the LIVE thread (I am also guilty of it). I will refrain from doing any ratings as I was half watching the second half.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Easy game and three points. Even Asamoah played well :shocked: He is still a long way away from the player he once was, but to me he is more of a hindrance in a central midfield role than as a LB.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Missed the game (My son was born) hoped we played well
congratz :) !!!

- - - Updated - - -

10 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway Dybala was below his level......
he looked tired as shit. Ко три кубици дрва да цепел пред утакмица :)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
CONGRATS!

When I watched this game, I saw us play at a very high intensity until we scored the 1st goal and then played in 2nd gear. I got a glimpse at how we can be when we play at a high intensity. If this was Conte's team, we would play at that intensity for longer. I get the feeling that Allegri is pacing the squad so that we can peak at the right time and play at that level for longer during the pivotal champions league matches.

I still think we haven't yet seen this team at close to its full potential which is comforting if true.

Every time Higuain is in form, Dybala isn't and vice versa. This team will be amazing once Pjanic, Dybala and Higuain are all playing to their best. Hopefully Pjaca and Cuadrado will also offer us some creative options in those crucial champions league games too.

- - - Updated - - -

CONGRATS!

When I watched this game, I saw us play at a very high intensity until we scored the 1st goal and then played in 2nd gear. I got a glimpse at how we can be when we play at a high intensity. If this was Conte's team, we would play at that intensity for longer. I get the feeling that Allegri is pacing the squad so that we can peak at the right time and play at that level for longer during the pivotal champions league matches.

I still think we haven't yet seen this team at close to its full potential which is comforting if true.

Every time Higuain is in form, Dybala isn't and vice versa. This team will be amazing once Pjanic, Dybala and Higuain are all playing to their best. Hopefully Pjaca and Cuadrado will also offer us some creative options in those crucial champions league games too.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
congratz :) !!!

- - - Updated - - -

he looked tired as $#@!. Ко три кубици дрва да цепел пред утакмица :)
За тие пари што ги лапа уште дрва да цепи.... :)Лош беше севкупно.Ниту пас имаше ниту дриблинг а најмалце шут.Опасно ќе ни треба против Фиорентина.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #298
    My ratings:

Neto 6
    Lichtsteiner 6.5
    Barzagli 6
    Chiellini 6
    Asamoah 6
    Khedira 6.5
    Marchisio 6.5
    Sturaro 6.5
    Pjanić 7
    Dybala 6
    Higuain 8 MOM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)