[Serie A, 18th round] JUVENTUS 3-0 Bologna [8th January, 2017] (5 Viewers)

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #123
    so Xabi is the same level of player he was 6-7 years ago? dude, watch some football sometimes
    It was you who said younger Xabi is the same as current Xabi. :facepalm2:

we keep going in circles. you constantly state how you disagree but when i ask for names of DMs that have been better past 2 seasons you dont say anyone (Verratti hasnt been playing as a DM in ages and lol at Alonso). so whats it gonna be? name some DMs that are better than Marchisio or admit you were wrong

oh and 10x lol at Matuidi, despite the fact that the dude aint a DM either
    Matuidi isn't a dm? What is he then? A striker? I can name you a lot of players that CAN play as a dm and are better than Marchisio. Mascherano, Xabi Alonso, Yaya Toure, Modrić, Rakitić, Verratti, Vidal, Pogba, Kroos. Is that enough, fool?

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Dwayne Johnson is a much much much better actor that can take on complex characters unlike simple Arnold who has tailor made roles. Also I rate young Van Damme higher then Arnold, how many martial art tournaments has Arnold won? @Marc
    You can't be serious.

Jun 6, 2015
    Matuidi isn't a dm? What is he then? A striker? I can name you a lot of players that CAN play as a dm and are better than Marchisio. Mascherano, Xabi Alonso, Yaya Toure, Modrić, Rakitić, Verratti, Vidal, Pogba, Kroos. Is that enough, fool?
    Matuidi is a box to box CM.

You are really getting positions mixed by naming most of those players, Pogba a DM really? None of them are better at DM than Marchisio, as a CM sure.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

You can't be serious.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    younger Xabi =/= current Xabi
    you know what this >>>>>""""""""""" =/= """"""""""<<<<< sign right here means?

Matuidi isn't a dm? What is he then? A striker?
    as il brutto said already, hes quite clearly a box to box CM. anyone who watched him even once can tell. or should i say, anyone who watched him and knows the difference between these positions

I can name you a lot of players that CAN play as a dm and are better than Marchisio. Mascherano, Xabi Alonso, Yaya Toure, Modrić, Rakitić, Verratti, Vidal, Pogba, Kroos. Is that enough, fool
    the ones in bold aint even better, some are even laughtable to suggest as superior to Marchisio. of the other ones, Mascherano as a DM is better, Modric is debatable, Vidal and Pogba as DMs obviously not. so arguably only Mascherano, as i already said

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    No Marc! No!!

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

No its not enough, and you are by far the biggiest fool here for this post. Ignore the fact we talking about Juve player or differences in quality, we watch the same sport but you have no idea what a DM is do you? Let's go by the players you mentionned.

There is holding DM, position Marchisio plays for us, Mascherano does, and Xabi does tho, solid defensively in static role and primarily a playmaker. Now Mascherano is defenitely better then Marchisio at this even if it's closer with age and time. Xabi defensive part was never his strength D part and is declined with age is ridiculous to say he is better then current Marchisio.

The rest you mentionned, what do you mean can play DM are better then Marchisio at the role they can barely play? Only one of them could be said to be better if he is forced to sit in static holding role that limits him, and that's Vidal because he is a monster. But rest are out and out creative playmaking CMs or b2b mobile CMs who can't do that role at all (only possible exceptions tactically can be Modric and Verratti, but it would be wasting them more).

It's particularly a joke you mention likes of Yaya and Pogba, better then Marchisio for sure at their best, but they are a liability when given the tactical holding DM role, Yaya can't even hack being CM and is only at his best with freedom of a AM and you think he can do DM role at all, let alone well?

Get this through your head, better overall player does not make you better then the player at their specific role and job, as DM is . It's retarded as heck to watch the sport regularly and not realize it.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    @Marc, there are different roles for midfielders. One can be great at CM going back and forward and not that good at a holding position. Or at creating but horrible at tackling and marking and handling opponents.

Your comparisons are utterly unfair and pointless.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    obviously lol.

have u watched juve games recently? such boring football (in b4 dacdics)

it's more entertaining to watch inter ones

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #137
    @il brutto @zizinho @Osman @Dominic @Quetzalcoatl @CrimsonianKing It's okay dudes, I admit defeat. ;)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    True that. But Napoli and Fiorentina matches are the best. Such beautiful football.
    Pls, true Serie A fans know that Chievo and Cagliari give you the most satisfaction, it'll be a sad day for football when those magicians Pellissier and Borriello retire

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)