[Serie A, 18th round] JUVENTUS 3-0 Bologna [8th January, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Couldn't be bothered starting a new thread, but here you go negative nancies, whiny spoilt fuck-faces, and overly optimistic cucks - 20 of our best goals from 2016. Enjoy :baus:

Even in this video, almost every single goal is great individual play and a finish or a great long distance shot or a FK. No passing combos, or intelligent build up and opening of the defense. This is more of a problem this season than the last ofc.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Even in this video, almost every single goal is great individual play and a finish or a great long distance shot or a FK. No passing combos, or intelligent build up and opening of the defense. This is more of a problem this season than the last ofc.
:lol2: this is some next level complaining right here. Ridiculous.

Jun 6, 2015
He's like Donald Trump and climate change. He doesn't understand it and makes fun of it instead, not realizing he's constantly mocking himself.
Climate change is a conspiracy, a superior human like Trump can't be wrong. Unlike the thousands of climate scientsts who are being paid by the multibillion dollar carrot industry to spread this propaganda.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #116
    younger Xabi =/= current Xabi
    :disagree: And you are telling me I can't be serious.

wheter you like him in a more advanced position or not doesent matter really, hes been playing as a DM for 2 seasons now, at a level no other player in his position in the world played at (except Mascherano whos a monster for Argentina). what do you call that?

:lol: you cant be serious
    I call that bias. And I'm dead serious.

I rate Dwayne Johnson about the same level as Arnold.

MV5BNzQzMTI2MDU5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTU4NzMyMjE@._V1_SY230_CR19,0,307,230_AL_.jpg
    :rolleyes: Yeah, right. Arnold = LAST ACTION HERO. The Rock failed at being Arnold's successor.

hqdefault.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, but there's a conditional there - if fully fit. He hasn't been yet, and I have serious doubts if at 32 and after such a serious injury he'll regain the former athletic ability. I'm skepctical about that. That physical capability + his great technique made him unique, but with more limited physical resources, he'll drop a level (as he's shown so far).
    Common sense. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't be bothered starting a new thread, but here you go negative nancies, whiny spoilt $#@!-faces, and overly optimistic cucks - 20 of our best goals from 2016. Enjoy :baus:

Awesome, my man. Morata... :touched:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    :disagree: And you are telling me I can't be serious.
    so Xabi is the same level of player he was 6-7 years ago? dude, watch some football sometimes

I call that bias. And I'm dead serious.
    we keep going in circles. you constantly state how you disagree but when i ask for names of DMs that have been better past 2 seasons you dont say anyone (Verratti hasnt been playing as a DM in ages and lol at Alonso). so whats it gonna be? name some DMs that are better than Marchisio or admit you were wrong

- - - Updated - - -

oh and 10x lol at Matuidi, despite the fact that the dude aint a DM either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)