[Serie A, 17th round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [17th December, 2016] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Sturaro

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Rugani

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Christy Mack case
:D

- - - Updated - - -

chiellini AND sturaro starting

dat feel when you see one player cant handle a ball passes it to another player who cant handle the ball
You are "wrong" about Chiello.Watch his Pirloesque pass to Higuain prior our second goal against Torino..... .:D

- - - Updated - - -

So no Dubala starting eh?Little dissapointed .He would tear them apart.Probably will enter in the second half .And I don't rate Benatia higher than Rugani.Probably Allegri put him because he knows better the moves of his former team mates .Rugani is in fine form. I would start Lemina over Sturaro.Expect early yellow for him.Sandro must penetrate more than usuall from the left flank.Rudiger is just shit.Slow,fouls prone.We must use that.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
:D

- - - Updated - - -

You are "wrong" about Chiello.Watch his Pirloesque pass to Higuain prior our second goal against Torino..... .:D

- - - Updated - - -

So no Dubala starting eh?Little dissapointed .He would tear them apart.Probably will enter in the second half .And I don't rate Benatia higher than Rugani.Probably Allegri put him because he knows better the moves of his former team mates .Rugani is in fine form. I would start Lemina over Sturaro.Expect early yellow for him.Sandro must penetrate more than usuall from the left flank.Rudiger is just shit.Slow,fouls prone.We must use that.
We will see, this is just prediction and they are usually wrong

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
One day i would like to see Marchisio alongside Khedira and Pjanic with Dybala behind Mandzu and Higuain but today is not that day. Try it in the Coppa or something first or in the last 20mins but then we have to fit Pjaca in there somewhere too. Suddenly so many options with players back from injury.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We will see, this is just prediction and they are usually wrong
And that's true.

- - - Updated - - -

One day i would like to see Marchisio alongside Khedira and Pjanic with Dybala behind Mandzu and Higuain but today is not that day. Try it in the Coppa or something first or in the last 20mins but then we have to fit Pjaca in there somewhere too. Suddenly so many options with players back from injury.
True but I would start Dubala at least for the first 45 min if he is not fit for the whole game.Essential for our game.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Unacceptable.

Their defense is a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjaca, Dybala and Cuadrado to come off the bench. Drop Sturaro and play either Lemina or Asamoah.

- - - Updated - - -

:daibeppe:
My man :tup:.
Usual question,what's your prediction ?

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #152
    My man :tup:.
    Usual question,what's your prediction ?
    3-1 for us. Benatia header from the corner, Pjanić goal from a freekick [Pirlo or Del Piero zone] and the 3rd goal will come from a player you pick. :D Nainngolan will score for Roma.

:cronios:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    3-1 for us. Benatia header from the corner, Pjanić goal from a freekick [Pirlo or Del Piero zone] and the 3rd goal will come from a player you pick. :D Nainngolan will score for Roma.

:cronios:
    Nooooooooooo,not that mongoloidical shit face.Anyway I would like more a clean sheet this evening but would gladly take your prediction.
    Higgi is my man for the goal.Khedira or Sandro pass and booom....

Again I am not sure,(if that line is accurate) that Benatia is a better option than Rugani.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)