[Serie A, 16th round] Torino 1-3 JUVENTUS [11th December, 2016] (6 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I enjoyed the match, it had ruthm and both teams played with heart most of the time, alart for the few minutes after our equaliser and before HT.
They ve given their best and took the best out of us to overcome them, they played better than their players individual abilities, esp in the first half of the second half.
Rugsni has started to adapt really well and the Manzdu-Higuain duo also becomes more supportive to each other.
Again i was i thrilled by Cuadrado's wicked passing and even at his heart while having to defend.
Higuain has shoed them why he is worthy of 100mil and they will never will, his second goal, that start outside of the box, with his back on the goal and saw the ball flying between a defenders legs and past a great keeper simply demonstrates why the finishers cost all that much.
Dybala has worked his magic too and also showed what a difference maker he may be as well.
Lemina just showing that he will become starter material.
Sturaro is more limited, but there was a moment of extreme pressing that made me realise what make Allegri to pick him ahead of other, imagine what he does in the training.

For Torino this game was like a CL final, they score a lot of goals home and were undefeated up untill now.
It was needed a special kind of perfirmance to defeat them and we stood tall, once again!
We can only be proud for our lads!

If there is one thing i cant stand though is Gigi's mustache, he reminds of Luigi from super Mario with that...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What an ending! Deserved win though, could've been better, but this was against a very tough side at home and considering we fought back from 1-0 and created plenty of real chances this was a very lively performance off the back of some woeful ones last month.
True.....:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa............. suck Cairo ,you want Juve to lose games in CL ? Be a looser for the rest of your life.......

- - - Updated - - -

So many were being sarcastic about it, but honestly we seem to need a loss at times, we go on stumbling runs otherwise.

Beat Roma and I'd say this team are well on the way, but there are still issues because the midfield is not settled and the injury issues at the back are one injury away from being a big problem.
Agree ,but Dybala is simply a must.....

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
A derby is a derby and it's expected to ply bad, we had long stretches of really terrible football but our clinical striker and will to win got us three important points. Aside from Higuain who decided the match by himself it's worthy to mention what a monster Rugani was during the game. Lemina and Dybala did amazing when called upon too.

Buffon 6.5

Lichtsteiner 6
Rugani 7.5
Chiellini 7
Alex Sandro 6.5

Khedira 5.5
Marchisio 7
Sturaro 6

Cuadrado 5.5
Higuain 8
Mandzukic 6.5

Lemina 6.5
Dybala 6.5
Pjanic 6.5
I agree with you except than Lich got a 6 and Khedira and Quadrado 5.5.Lich is done and was directly responsible for the Torino goal.....

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
A derby is a derby and it's expected to ply bad, we had long stretches of really terrible football but our clinical striker and will to win got us three important points. Aside from Higuain who decided the match by himself it's worthy to mention what a monster Rugani was during the game. Lemina and Dybala did amazing when called upon too.

Buffon 6.5

Lichtsteiner 6
Rugani 7.5
Chiellini 7
Alex Sandro 6.5

Khedira 5.5
Marchisio 7
Sturaro 6

Cuadrado 5.5
Higuain 8
Mandzukic 6.5

Lemina 6.5
Dybala 6.5
Pjanic 6.5
What did you think of Pjanic, other then the score you gave him (wich is high, by your standard)

- - - Updated - - -

Hope the 352 fanboys were watching close and saw the difference and know the why.
I saw the issue on Torino's goal and hope we can quickly return to 3-5-2

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I enjoyed the match, it had ruthm and both teams played with heart most of the time, alart for the few minutes after our equaliser and before HT.
They ve given their best and took the best out of us to overcome them, they played better than their players individual abilities, esp in the first half of the second half.
Rugsni has started to adapt really well and the Manzdu-Higuain duo also becomes more supportive to each other.
Again i was i thrilled by Cuadrado's wicked passing and even at his heart while having to defend.
Higuain has shoed them why he is worthy of 100mil and they will never will, his second goal, that start outside of the box, with his back on the goal and saw the ball flying between a defenders legs and past a great keeper simply demonstrates why the finishers cost all that much.
Dybala has worked his magic too and also showed what a difference maker he may be as well.
Lemina just showing that he will become starter material.
Sturaro is more limited, but there was a moment of extreme pressing that made me realise what make Allegri to pick him ahead of other, imagine what he does in the training.

For Torino this game was like a CL final, they score a lot of goals home and were undefeated up untill now.
It was needed a special kind of perfirmance to defeat them and we stood tall, once again!
We can only be proud for our lads!

If there is one thing i cant stand though is Gigi's mustache, he reminds of Luigi from super Mario with that...
I agree with you 100%.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I agree with you except than Lich got a 6 and Khedira and Quadrado 5.5.Lich is done and was directly responsible for the Torino goal.....
I thought he did defensively and I don't fault him alone on the Torino goal, it was a collective defensive trouble where Alex Sandro got outmuscled, Chiellini both outmuscled and tricked and Lichtsteiner did bad marking the striker. Cuadrado was terrible át receiving the ball, at controlling it, distributing it and running with it. Khedira, I'd rather not say a word.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Thoroughly enjoyable win, the players stepped up today when it really mattered!

• Rugani and Chiellini had their hands full today and responded to the challenge. Belotti is legit.
  • Mandzukic's partnership with Higuain is improving every game. He can rest assured that he has proved himself worthy of starting for us with his recent performances.
  • Higuain, what a beast! I love how he scores Tevez-esque "fuck you" goals like his second one today.
  • Dybala completely changed the game when he came on, his dribbling and vision was too much for Torino to handle. Just too damn smooth. It was clear with literally his first touch how much we missed him.
  • Happy for Pjanic, not only that he found the net again today, it seems he's also found his preferred position as our AM.
  • Torino have some great young players in their squad, if they weren't our rivals I would want them to get continental football next year.
  • 10/10 mustache for Gigi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)